dendo

Dying game

Graphics, gun models, gun-play, sounds, maps and content are phenomenal in EFT.

If they could optimise the game engine, get rig of lag, desync and implemented both a combination of clientsided (PB, BE, EAC) and server sided (FairFight) cheat engines this game would be Steam ready ..... BSG would make millions.

Edited by ATOJAR

Oh for crying out loud guys, can you all (well some of you at least) cut down on the emo doom and gloom a bit?

Whats happening is perfectly normal, and i'm sure most players will return to try out 0.10. Right now the streamers are indeed trying out other games, and why shouldn't they, they are not married to BSG. 

If you are not enjoying the game right now, take a break, get some fresh air. And come back after a patch or two. As for myself, i havent really played either, so i can come back fresh later this week. Nothing wrong with it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I've noticed a big influx of people who don't seem to grasp what early access game is. It seems since Tarkov got fairly popular on twitch it has been great for bringing in new players but at the same time many idiots too. 

Yeah the server populations always wind down a bit at this point in the patch cycle... it's fine, and normal.  Like others I haven't been playing much this patch, but I'm considering coming back strong for .10... Might be .11 or next wipe though who knows.  I definitely wont be missing anything and to be honest the more time you spend NOT playing, the more you are likely to enjoy the final product.

Yeah I got talked into it, but the part I was shocked about the most is how they aren't hiring more people to work on the game. After earning more than they deserve they should hire people for development to actually fix the important factors, especially when there's pvp involved. Oh one thing I forgot to mention is ... I've started earlier this year and the sound (horizontal/vertical) is still having the same issue. Seems like they can't keep up with fixing issues let alone create new content.

16 hours ago, dendo said:

You sure do have time to check forums and ban people but not fix this game.

Empied an entire magazine into someone's face and they didn't die

Teleporting players

Lag

Textures are really bad

The armour doesn't always work.

Literally at least half the game isn't functioning properly after 2 years of live development.

No wonder why this game is dying, losing it's player base and streams.

1. The development team & Community team are completely different.
2. We all know there is desync in the current version of the ''game''.
3. - Havent experienced this at all lately
4. Lag... like i said in 2, There is alot of desync currently, hopefully it will improve and im sure it will.
5. Theres alot worse textures out there, i still think Tarkov is one of the best looking shooters even in its current state.
6. Armor doesnt always work? I dont understand what you mean with this, Armor has worked fine for me.
7. Im not even going into this one lmao.
8. Its impossible to see this. i dont get how you got to this conclussion.. Streamers are allowed to stream whatever they want, Theres plenty of high populated games out there who have barely any pressence on any streaming platform, i also dont think you can take the forum as a source for this..

The game isnt perfect right now, and it wont be perfect for awhile, but if you open yourself to see the positive improvement the game has made recently i'm sure you'd feel alot better about the game.

i hope 0.10 will change your mind of how you feel about the game, if it wont, you're more than welcome to take a break and come back on a later date.

Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative so say about you and that's life.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, FrontalLobe said:

if you talk about hackers they just kill the thread, why, it is bad PR (public relations) for a game that isn't even in Beta stage yet.  When they stop adding new maps (which they do to attract players back) and fix the current situation.... then it will be better.

The sad part of this story is the major streamers that they nursed with special loot tables left them like a bad hooker once SCUM came out.  SCUM is utterly horrible.  Proves that there is ZERO  loyalty among streamers, Hope this is a GREAT lesson for BSG

UTTERLY HORRIBLE! yet more people seem to be playing it atm than tarkov, the OCE playerbase has dropped since scum and since we have a smaller base than EU and US we feel it more than you guys, BSG  actually need to pull their heads out, stop being like every other gaming company and making money off hackers, hacker gets caught buys a new copy BSG keeps making residual income, which is greedy and unethical, considering they talk themselves up so much like they wanna make this superb title all i see is wank wank wank. 

To much vodka for old Dmitri, the morons spitting it everywhere when he talks.. 

• Cold 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, dendo said:

Yeah I got talked into it, but the part I was shocked about the most is how they aren't hiring more people to work on the game. After earning more than they deserve they should hire people for development to actually fix the important factors, especially when there's pvp involved. Oh one thing I forgot to mention is ... I've started earlier this year and the sound (horizontal/vertical) is still having the same issue. Seems like they can't keep up with fixing issues let alone create new content.

Are you one of those people that think 9 women can make one baby per month too? Battlestate is not a triple A company, and their team is doing really well all things considered.

19 hours ago, dendo said:

You sure do have time to check forums and ban people but not fix this game.

Empied an entire magazine into someone's face and they didn't die

Teleporting players

Lag

Textures are really bad

The armour doesn't always work.

Literally at least half the game isn't functioning properly after 2 years of live development.

No wonder why this game is dying, losing it's player base and streams.

Forum team and Development team are two completely separate entities.

Also if you had been paying attention to the forum you would see we recently posted patch notes for 0.10 which has a large amount of bug fixes incoming soon.

#Locked

• Like 1