Sign in to follow this  
YM699

Full release mean no more wipes?

YM699

Hello I am currently curious once this game fully releases will the wipes stop? I understand why there needed to reset the cheaters in hopes they aren’t allowed to cheat right back to the top with a patch or wtevr but some of us don’t get a lot of time to play we have busy lives. Not your fault I know but just curious if they’ll ever stop? Thanks for your time

XxWeeZyy

some one tell me:  yes if the game realaese then they stop the wipes 

[From Germany]

Edited by XxWeeZyy

XxWeeZyy

and wipes are only to test any stuff    quests,weapons,blablabla  and for the balance because after 3 months all guys playing with end game stuff (fort armor high end weapons....)

Romain6082
1 hour ago, YM699 said:

Hello I am currently curious once this game fully releases will the wipes stop? I understand why there needed to reset the cheaters in hopes they aren’t allowed to cheat right back to the top with a patch or wtevr but some of us don’t get a lot of time to play we have busy lives. Not your fault I know but just curious if they’ll ever stop? Thanks for your time

I would assume that after full release we won't have any wipes however if they need to remove waves of cheaters it might be the only option who knows . . . 

deathopz

I would think it will be a wipe of only loot, keep levels and trader rep during full launch. They would only wipe if big change happens I think.

dcomen9

if youve been around eft for awhile theyve said in the past when the game is fully released there will be no wipes.