InsideBlaster

Looking for some mate(s)

InsideBlaster

Hello all,

I'm an 18 year old male based in Texas. I'm just looking for someone or a group of people to tag along with to learn the game, I'm currently only level 3. I'm willing to play other games as well just whatever you guys are wanting to do. My work hours are flexible and I'm not sure when I'll be on, but I can let you know! :)

Discord: SAMM#0746

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SAMMOFF/

1Step2Short

Hey buddy if you're still looking let me know. I'm still new myself(level 26) and on the grind.

I can give you some tips and what-not and explain to you the basics of the game and what you wanna be doing in the early levels of the game.

For you, since you're late.. ish? Into the wipe you wanna grind your levels up to get those good ammo types.

Recon2012

I'd be down to group up. I'm only level 8 atm since coming back to it after the christmas sale fiasco.

Hardstyletaco

I'm down if you wanna have a tag a long. Just got the game today, and am looking for some peeps to play with. Feel free to hit me up on Discord. Hardstyletaco#6601 is my discord name.