The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Panda_AF

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 12:57 PM, TomSchofield said:

I managed to make the download start. I went to C:\Battlestate Games\EFT (live) and selected folder properties. 

I then changed permissions for authenticated users to allow full control and the download started!

I'm not a BT user, I live in Brazil. After I did literally everything combined except downloading the URL and this, its solved. Cant say if is this one alone or all other solutions combined but it solved my problem and i also "set it to "Compatibility mode for Win 7" " as seen in this thread

i got this same issue and when i repair it works and stuck sometimes and it just said calculating time

i just bought the game dawg imma cry :((

• 2 weeks later...

so i bought the game i could not run it i bougnt a new pc so i can play the game and now it dose not let me install pls help i tryed to refund but they refused

On 1/19/2020 at 4:50 PM, Satchmaster said:

!THIS IS THE BUG FIX!!!!! ---------> you have to uninstall any antivirus you have and run BattleState launcher as administrator (by right clicking it) once you do that click install and the install bar will finally move. Had to figure this out by myself cuz BSG is ducking retarded.

this worked beautifully thank you so much smh 

Hi !

Personally, I uninstalled the launcher, then I reinstalled it using an old version of it. Following that, the launcher updates itself. And the problem should be fixed.

it works for me!

But I don't know how to get an old version, I was lucky enough to have one in an old hard drive.

========================================================================

Salut !

Personnellement j'ai désinstaller le launcher, puis je l'ai réinstaller grâce à une ancienne version.
Suite à ça, le launcher ce met à jour tout seul.
Et le problème devraient être régler.

ça fonctionne pour moi !

Mais je ne sais pas comment avoir une ancienne version, moi j'ai eu la chance d'en avoir une dans un ancien disque dur.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive read through this entire forum and not any of these solutions have worked i also looked for this "web blocker" for ages and havent been able to find it. does anyone know where to find it?