skybellrock

Hackers in EFT

skybellrock

Hey. Today i was just playing casually like i do. I was running a run at woods and had survived multiple players and scavs. I had got quite alot of gear and was heading towards extraction close to the cabin in the woods. Suddenly i started getting shot. I looked everywhere around me in haste but couldnt see him. I layed down as a mean to recoop and thats when i looked up and saw barrel fire coming out of thin air. In other words: i got killed by a invisible teleporting flyhacker, how great. I paid for this game and i expect atleast some antihacking service. This type of scenario has happened to me multiple times.
I hope you can get this hacker that made me loose alot of gear. His ingame gamertag is:  Kinda funny actually because he uses hacks that makes him invisible and his tag is , haha sooooo funny you 10 year old hacking clankid ruining others fun.
Well anyway i hope you can view him ingame or something or find another way to determine that he is hacking and get him banned from this platform. Thanks :)

skybellrock

They have a absolutely broken anticheat system and they dont take reports... talk about caring about those who bought their game and supported them.

Maki_Nishikino
29 minutes ago, skybellrock said:

They have a absolutely broken anticheat system and they dont take reports... talk about caring about those who bought their game and supported them.

Absolutely broken? I wouldn't take it that far.

Smoerble

I assume, you cannot edit your post anymore. Name & shame is not allowed in the official forums.

Maki_Nishikino
1 minute ago, Smoerble said:

I assume, you cannot edit your post anymore.

You can but only for a limited amount of time.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

adrian_6a

hello good this afternoon I found a cheto that killed us 3 people have vision and aim bot and has the great edition of the game because it uses hack could give me a big edition a greeting! xDD :beawesome:

siNr

All active cheats from popular cheatsites are undetectable. That's probably why .10 is delayed, they don't have a clue what to do.

skybellrock
On 9/12/2018 at 6:22 PM, Smoerble said:

I assume, you cannot edit your post anymore. Name & shame is not allowed in the official forums.

If someones hacking of course you should be allowed to call them out. Its not shaming pointing out that someone did something "illegal"

ShiroTenshi

Hello!

The DEVs are not accepting manual reports of suspected cheaters. We also do not allow naming and shaming. As sure as you are that they are cheating, an accusation is not evidence of cheating and as such the mention of any names is naming and shaming.

Please use the search function before creating a new thread next time, as per the rules.

The they are cheating, the AC will catch them and they will be banned eventually.

Kind Regards.

#locked