Loki_Engstrom

Skier Quest: Lost all my cash accidentally handing over my backpack full of currency

Loki_Engstrom

Long story short I was handing over MVSS backpacks to Skier for a quest and the game decided in its infinite wisdom to hand over the backpack (out of the 6 MVSS's I had in my inventory) with all of my currency stored in.

In an instant I went from 800,000 rub, 2200 eur and 11,000 usd to 0 across the board, this CANNOT be working as intended as I am now effectively screwed, had to sell all my barter items and most of my weapons to get some currency back, please please please address this issue, dump players inventory into there stash if a backpack being handed over has items contained within, or better yet inform the player when performing the handover that 'you are about to lose *items listed here* in this handover would you like to proceed?

Sincerely, 

One very perturbed USEC

Edited by Loki_Engstrom

OneTrueLizardo

They already made it so that you can't sell containers when they are not empty.

I hope they add the same feature to quest handovers as well. Sorry to see your money gone.

• Thanks 1

EliteJarod

Or just put your currency in a non standard container.