WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?>Worth 203,775 Ruples if sold!

OneHeadedHydra

Thermal scope was added a LONG time ago, the reason that nobody cares is because they intentionally made it worse than the real world equivalent to appease the young ladies of our community who assume thermal = basically hacks.

I don't know if it still is but it used to be bought for 1,000,000 rubles so the selling price is not surprising.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, nachtmaere said:

Thermal scope was added a LONG time ago, the reason that nobody cares is because they intentionally made it worse than the real world equivalent to appease the young ladies of our community who assume thermal = basically hacks.

I don't know if it still is but it used to be bought for 1,000,000 rubles so the selling price is not surprising.

3500eur~ from skier (450k~ rub)

Edited by Znajka29

14 minutes ago, Znajka29 said:

3500eur~ from skier (450k~ rub)

Even if its been in the game awhile, I'd never come across it before, nor have I ever been high enough to see a vendor sell it.  I just dont have the free time to put into games like other people do. Thanks for the heads up though.

For most casual players not sitting on piles of wealth and hopelessly over-abundant killing resources, the scope should be sold for the means to rapidly increase your probable low trader level status and get you the basic tools of destruction. 

For those who are regular/frequent players and capable of keeping an even economic keel, it is a useful tool for spotting players, and even for sniping if the target is sedentary.  Generally as it exists in the game world, it is best used as a squad-level tool by the spotter(s), but given its relatively short in-game effectiveness, it should probably still be used in conjunction with a longer-range regular night scope, NV, or regular scope if in daylight.