XxLuciferxX

Cheaters have to be sorted

XxLuciferxX

The cheating the is rife in tarkov at the moment is not only killing the player list, its making the people playing fair no longer want to return to the game, go to youtube and search hackers in tarkov, and filter by this week alone and look at the 100 + video's or cheaters and thats just this week. mods/admins/devs of BSG you are losing this war and the community are not feeling confident in the war on hackers is being won, we get told to stop moaning about it we get told you ban people on a dailey basis, so why not reply to the questions? why are they not being IP banned? why can they simply buy another account and then come back in, its the same names over and over again and some of the names we see constantly dont appear on the list.

• Upvote 1

FamouZPT

yap, yesterday me and my brother found some cheaters...sadly, i dont know whats wrong but many cheaters are arriving...come on devs do something against it...ridiculous play this way..yesterday we found a hacker in customs, he doesnt have any weapon, only axe and we shoot him and he just stay stopped and Q+E like trolling...impossible kill him..ridiculous..this way game will die really fast, if you dont put a decent or any anticheat in this game and ban those retardeds fast

Whit32

Honesty, I wish they had a peer system like CS-GO. With all the same bells and whistles that overwatch system has, unfortunately I don't see that working out with this game. So hopefully when the game actually releases, they have a real plan at how to deal with it.

The thing is...see what FamouZPT is saying above...those aren't cheats..they're exploits. People confuse these all the time, and the number of times someone has 'claimed cheater" it was most probably an exploit. 

Sleepyyy
18 minutes ago, FamouZPT said:

yap, yesterday me and my brother found some cheaters...sadly, i dont know whats wrong but many cheaters are arriving...come on devs do something against it...ridiculous play this way..yesterday we found a hacker in customs, he doesnt have any weapon, only axe and we shoot him and he just stay stopped and Q+E like trolling...impossible kill him..ridiculous..this way game will die really fast, if you dont put a decent or any anticheat in this game and ban those retardeds fast

That's probably just a glitcher. There's a common glitch on at least three different maps now (customs, shoreline, factory) that I know of that makes you invulnerable.

But its true indeed, the number of suspicious players are definitely rising, this past week I've been encountering them way more than any previous time I've played tarkov. Obviously we can't confirm wether they're hackers or not, I have never seen a speedhacker yet or a teleporter. Just immortal people (mostly are probably glitchers) and people who just one tap me from somewhere that I have no idea from (I consider myself a veteran player and know probably every spot that can get you killed). All we can do is wait for them to ban other 1000 guys I guess.

Yuppidudu

These days the cheaters have increased a lot. And I do not speak of players who use strafe and kill you with the ax but bastards who find you with ESP in the bush, do a test if you do not believe me. Several cheats are still active and undetectable so I do not play anymore and I'm sorry. I hope the developers work seriously to eradicate this cancer.

FamouZPT
2 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

That's probably just a glitcher. There's a common glitch on at least three different maps now (customs, shoreline, factory) that I know of that makes you invulnerable.

But its true indeed, the number of suspicious players are definitely rising, this past week I've been encountering them way more than any previous time I've played tarkov. Obviously we can't confirm wether they're hackers or not, I have never seen a speedhacker yet or a teleporter. Just immortal people (mostly are probably glitchers) and people who just one tap me from somewhere that I have no idea from (I consider myself a veteran player and know probably every spot that can get you killed). All we can do is wait for them to ban other 1000 guys I guess.

so true man :/ , now is being almost impossible play this game for me ... ridiculous....something is wrong.

If devs dont do something against it, no doubt will be really bad moment to this great game

Edited by FamouZPT

swats73

The glitch you are referring to should be fixed on Tuesday patch .10

Also IP ban is a waste of time due to fact it only takes seconds to change your IP to a different one.

Thankyou 

Swats73 

Yuppidudu
8 hours ago, swats73 said:

Also IP ban is a waste of time due to fact it only takes seconds to change your IP to a different one.

What about hardware ban? I dont know if is possible, it's just a question.

swats73
7 hours ago, Yuppidudu said:

What about hardware ban? I dont know if is possible, it's just a question.

It is possible but you then get into privacy laws, and that in its self can be a legal minefield. 

FamouZPT
2 minutes ago, swats73 said:

It is possible but you then get into privacy laws, and that in its self can be a legal minefield. 

they must really need find something or add something that helps ban cheaters...because playing this way is completely ridiculous and boring...game it selfs is really not easy, then with those idiots is impossible to play...this game need many improvements since AI to Anticheat, even movement of characters..especially the jump...

Edited by FamouZPT

OneTrueLizardo
3 minutes ago, swats73 said:

I've never heard this arguement. What's the deal with privacy law then interfering with hardware ban?

swats73
1 minute ago, FamouZPT said:

they must really need find something or add something that helps ban cheaters...because playing this way is completely ridiculous and boring...game it selfs is really not easy, then with those idiots is impossible to play...this game need many improvements since AI to Anticheat, even movement of characters..especially the jump...

Things should see a massive improvement on Tuesday patch, as alot of glitch and other stuff is fixed. Making cheating alot harder to do.

swats73
3 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

I've never heard this arguement. What's the deal with privacy law then interfering with hardware ban?

You are now in EU very restricted on what you are allowed to see of someone PC outside of your own software. 

Even tighter restrictions for companies are also in the pipeline. 

ShawnWolf

I've been playing matches with friends and ran into three hackers yesterday alone. 

First one was in my first match in customs; i laid in the bushes outside hollow building because i was talking in a discord with friends, i alt-tab back to the game and after about twenty seconds i see a fully geared guy sprinting past while flying, followed by two other geared players that weren't flying but were obviously squading with him.

Second time i was in a match with friends; we were in bus station in customs and two player scavs rushed us, one of them was obviously using god mode because the three of us mag dumped him with AK-74Ms (he wasn't wearing any armour, just a player scav with a VEPR). He stood still tanked our bullets while killing all three of us

Third time i was in a factory raid in a four man squad on EFT discord, we all had full gear (GEN 4 and LZSH with faceshield) wiped all the other PMCs off the map. Halfway through the raid a player scav spawned in; i went to jump off the vents on top of bunker 86 and the player scav breached the door in front of me, the second the door was kicked open he killed me by headshot he wasn't restricted by opening the door like you should be when you're in an animation. He then proceeded to kill my friend and two randoms we were playing with, killing us all in one hit headshots the second we saw him. 

I've been playing a lot of raids with EU and US players, there are definitely more hackers on US servers. At this point I'm worried about this game, cheaters are ruining the game seemingly for their own personal enjoyment. My best guess is these cheaters are salty cucks that can't stand the idea of losing gear. You don't win any rewards or anything that you can sell in the real world while playing EFT, so I don't see any other reason why these hackers be hacking

Edited by ShawnWolf

XxLuciferxX

Had a match last night, Player scav running faster than the Flash himself, These are not *glitchers* these are script buying kiddies. 

ShawnWolf

Hard to test a game when a quarter of the population is cheating

I think they should remove the standard edition of the game for the time being, that'll discourage people from cheating because they'll have to spend more than $30 USD to buy the game and cheat again.

tobiassolem
27 minutes ago, ShawnWolf said:

Hard to test a game when a quarter of the population is cheating

I think they should remove the standard edition of the game for the time being, that'll discourage people from cheating because they'll have to spend more than $30 USD to buy the game and cheat again.

If they pay 20€/month for a cheat, they probably are motivated to pay for a more expensive version of Tarkov. Besides. Who says they pay for these things out of their own pockets? 

Kakkarot004

I.m sorry to tell you but not much can be done with cheaters. It will be this way for a long time. Even Valve with its vac-net thingy is having a tough time getting rid of cheaters.

POWERAGE73

Yep I just saw a guy sprinting and one shotting people. Got me in chest brand new Gen4 full protection. Not sure if any of you guys notice but when ever there is a suspicious player in the game it runs like poo. I also watched a player yesterday running so fast defo not lag, looked like the old gears of war glitch from years ago when you could glide round killing players.

Yeamayne

what do you know new patch still heaps of esp users. hmmmmm. loosing confidence bsg.

Apsnabel

Can I report a possible cheater somewhere?

And what are the devs doing about these cheaters? I´ve only had the game for a couple of weeks and it´s getting boring real fast when you meet ppl that shoot you through walls, rocks etc...