Jump to content
Barkus

New patch

Recommended Posts

Hey Devs!!!! The game right now is going through quite a lot of bugs. I am wondering when the new patch will be released so I can continue playing EFT with an enjoyable experience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah its the 18th next week then it will be the 25th then the 2nd we might actually get it for Xmas who knows . Fact is though none of us should have to go to twitter or facebook or reddit when this is the offical gaming forums for EFT . Is that so damn hard for the marketing an community staff to understand ? Your offical site gets the heads up before any third party site does HELLLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Vaeriah said:

 the  18th of september is the planned release date for 0.10 :)

So was this week then last week then the week before . You know usually in most companys when something is confirmed straight up done deal gurannteed an that company falls short on delivering said done deal someone ends up getting fired . Just makesure that it works an is going to do as promised we are all sick an tired of being lied to an jerked around . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kremson said:

 

So was this week then last week then the week before . You know usually in most companys when something is confirmed straight up done deal gurannteed an that company falls short on delivering said done deal someone ends up getting fired . Just makesure that it works an is going to do as promised we are all sick an tired of being lied to an jerked around . 

This is just a patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kremson said:

So was this week then last week then the week before . 

You might want to check your sources. There was one delay and that one was announced last week. And the announcement for the patch being on the 18th was posted on the Forum, in 2 threads, at the same time as on Twitter and Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

You might want to check your sources. There was one delay and that one was announced last week. And the announcement for the patch being on the 18th was posted on the Forum, in 2 threads, at the same time as on Twitter and Facebook.

Where? I don't see a topic named "Patch 0.10 delayed" or anything similar?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

Where? I don't see a topic named "Patch 0.10 delayed" or anything similar?

That is because they were posted in the relevant threads and not on a separate topic.

And the updated release date for the patch was also posted on that thread as well. And not only that, there have been other update posted to that thread. If we made a new topic for every little update we would have a mess of many many threads spamming the forum, so it is best to keep everything in the same location.

Stands to reason that if you are looking for an update, you look on the one thread that is discussing the patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Kremson:

Yeah its the 18th next week then it will be the 25th then the 2nd we might actually get it for Xmas who knows . Fact is though none of us should have to go to twitter or facebook or reddit when this is the offical gaming forums for EFT . Is that so damn hard for the marketing an community staff to understand ? Your offical site gets the heads up before any third party site does HELLLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand this Either. And i also have to say i check more often reddit than this Forum..  Not because i want to, no because i HAVE to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know why your so excited for the new patch. Once it comes out you'll just be crying about how nothing has been fixed or changed and then you'll be crying fir the patch after this one. Set rinse cycle to heavy, add one cup of detergent, rinse and repeat.

Edited by Newmatic_Weasel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys just wanted to know when the patch would be released. I get it that they just wont release on the day they say its always a week later then another week later and so on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

That is because they were posted in the relevant threads and not on a separate topic.

And the updated release date for the patch was also posted on that thread as well. And not only that, there have been other update posted to that thread. If we made a new topic for every little update we would have a mess of many many threads spamming the forum, so it is best to keep everything in the same location.

Stands to reason that if you are looking for an update, you look on the one thread that is discussing the patch.

Don't act condescending, you know fully well that if a thread has 12 pages of people gawking at prelim patch notes, not everyone will check it daily for the off chance of someone posting something that should warrant a new post.

It's called Project News section for a reason. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newmatic_Weasel said:

Don't know why your so excited for the new patch. Once it comes out you'll just be crying about how nothing has been fixed or changed and then you'll be crying fir the patch after this one. Set rinse cycle to heavy, add one cup of detergent, rinse and repeat.

Wut, are you for real? Have you even see the change log? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kremson said:

Yeah its the 18th next week then it will be the 25th then the 2nd we might actually get it for Xmas who knows . Fact is though none of us should have to go to twitter or facebook or reddit when this is the offical gaming forums for EFT . Is that so damn hard for the marketing an community staff to understand ? Your offical site gets the heads up before any third party site does HELLLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my biggest problem with the forums/community managers. Trying to get information I end up going between their twitter, discord, reddit and forum. They literally have a dev section on the front page of their forum that NEVER has important information. I don't care if colonel twerkings has replied on a post of some guy crying about hackers or if The Way has replied to someone saying they should stop swearing. I care about the posts of what patchnotes are, the date, the q/a's of them, the future of the game ect.

And then when you search 0.10 and limit it to title you get 5 pages of topics saying 'when is 0.10 coming' because the search function is so broken and the dev section is so useless.

Edited by JCglitchmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 7:56 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

You might want to check your sources. There was one delay and that one was announced last week. And the announcement for the patch being on the 18th was posted on the Forum, in 2 threads, at the same time as on Twitter and Facebook.

Umm my sources is on here like say back a month ago or so when it was said it would be here end of august then delayed again and again to where now its supposedly the 18th if it happens . And honestly any update to the game's upcoming patch when it is postponed should be seperate . Hell do something with the launcher to show this if you guys wanna be lazy an not make a new thread least it will get rid of the out dated stuff that you see all the time on the game launcher . 

Also I dont know how else to say this except you guys are completely backwards when it comes to announcing something about this game this is the order it should go that every gaming company does big to small when you have a gaming forum it goes like this ''Game's website , Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc etc . But I have to go on a streamers twitch channel to hear about then go on the forums an there isnt a post one anywhere on here syaing 0.10 has been delayed til the 18th . You edit it into the prelim notes aint no one going to pay attention to that so how about stop being lazy an making excuses an just do it right or let someone else do it that knows what they are doing . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also strongly dislike how you guys handle communication with the community. It is insane to me that you spend so much time shutting down topics on these forums but you can not update us on when the major patches will be on this site. I do not use twitter and I barely ever go to reddit so it is quite annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kremson said:

 

So was this week then last week then the week before . You know usually in most companys when something is confirmed straight up done deal gurannteed an that company falls short on delivering said done deal someone ends up getting fired . Just makesure that it works an is going to do as promised we are all sick an tired of being lied to an jerked around . 

Um, no.  It's a patch to a beta development item, with no promised delivery date in your purchase agreement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh geez an fanboi, ok for one its a patch to the alpha stage of the game cause if it was actual beta it be nearly finished an this EA game is nowhere near finished like maybe in a year maybe. An general rule of thumb when a company fails to deliver on something confirmed they end up looking well you know sad  in the viewers eyes an credibility tends to go down fast . I mean the game already has mixed reviews like you know EFT quality is hands down the best an gun play but performance an execution has lacked something terrible. 

But you can go ahead an defend all you want not anyone cares . I never really understood why you fanbois do what you do to be honest when BSG literally doesnt give two craps about what you guys say well except when you defend the AC in tarkov then yeah they listen an praise you guys but thats about it . Maybe go be a big streamer like Kotton,Deadly,Devildog,Anton,Klean etc they maybe just maybe BSG an everyone else wont look at you guys an be thinking ''smh brown nosers'' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kremson said:

Oh geez an fanboi, ok for one its a patch to the alpha stage of the game cause if it was actual beta it be nearly finished an this EA game is nowhere near finished like maybe in a year maybe. An general rule of thumb when a company fails to deliver on something confirmed they end up looking well you know sad  in the viewers eyes an credibility tends to go down fast . I mean the game already has mixed reviews like you know EFT quality is hands down the best an gun play but performance an execution has lacked something terrible. 

But you can go ahead an defend all you want not anyone cares . I never really understood why you fanbois do what you do to be honest when BSG literally doesnt give two craps about what you guys say well except when you defend the AC in tarkov then yeah they listen an praise you guys but thats about it . Maybe go be a big streamer like Kotton,Deadly,Devildog,Anton,Klean etc they maybe just maybe BSG an everyone else wont look at you guys an be thinking ''smh brown nosers'' 

amazing, the most bitchy person in this thread immediately throws the fanboy card when someone tells him wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DREADDMAN said:

Um, no.  It's a patch to a beta development item, with no promised delivery date in your purchase agreement.

This is a short term problem with communication and the "pr" issues around tarkov people are annoyed about the lack of visible information about the patch delay. we are not talking about the full end product but rather a discrete part of it that "seemed" to come with an apparent date for delivery that was then pushed back without a proper thread or notice on the official site and forums just reddit and twitter (which makes people think that the effort they put into posting on here may be kinda pointless if it is viewed as second rate and the dev team won't bother looking at it. ) 

 

I do recall a while ago that the devs or one in particular  (no names :P ) had to slow down on there reddit use and reading, makes me wonder why the don't engage with people on here like that.

 

Here is the thing its an easy fix It's called a news ticker or a update thread (sticky it and post any relevant info to updates in it do not allow people to comment in it so it doesn't grow to 12 pages of "oh wow patch" so you can find said information easy, make a new one each time a patch is incoming and use it only for that patch when the patch drops start the next one and leave it until you have info to put in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2