Sign in to follow this  
HeartBender

falling through the map on customs

HeartBender

No, I am not here to flame, or accuse. I simply want to provide screenshots and ask a question. Lil Backstory because I'm still a bit salty, me and my buddy don't get to play often (we work a lot) and we killed a super geared guy. Fort, FastMT, AS VAL + TacTec (as seen in screenshots) The Literal next raid I wanted to try out the gear, only to spawn in glitching through and back up to the map, I tried moving only to not be able to, bouncing up and down, finally falling through the map endlessly. I highly doubt it, because I had to leave, but I threw the gear off in hops it will return via insurance. (again i doubt it.) will this be fixed? because honestly?.. That was really upsetting and it felt so poo to finally be doing good, only to.. not get rewarded. :/ (Btw just realized I didn't bring the Val with me because I cannot purchase ammo, so I decided to hold onto it, thinking of selling it.) I also swapped out the Tactec for a commando. (Point still in hand I lost good gear, and not even to a player.) Sorry for the wall of text, trying to provide help and assistance to the devs to fix the problem! I am willing to give helpful information if asked.

2018-09-13[21-58] (1).png

2018-09-13[22-22]_-164.0, -1575.7, -221.0_0.0, -1.0, 0.1, 0.0 (0).png

TheWay

@HeartBender

Hello sir,

please submit a report to our support center through the game launcher about this issue, also please do not forget to attach those screenshots.

You can see the instruction how to submit a report in the topic that I am sharing below:

Thank you for every report!

Since the topic was answered, I am locking it.

#Locked