Sign in to follow this  
TheBsgRacetrack

Manual Bolt Action Key - EASY TO ADD IN GAME

Hi!

The title is pretty simple, sniping with long rifles is good but immediately after pulling the trigger the carachter do the bolt action automatically making you unable to see what happened to your shot.

You can see no dust where the bullet dropped, you can't see if your target is gone or not.

Please ADD A KEY for manually reload the rifle so you can choose when reload and be concentrated first on your shot.

• Like 2

How about just make the cycling happen when you release the mouse button. That way you can just hold as long as you need to look at the shot follow through. Much easier than fiddling with reload buttons everytime you shoot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skemba said:

It is planned as stated above. We just need to be... *badum tsss* ... Patient.

"Badum tss*... I don't get it.. What's the punchline? Or did you mean to add a drumroll instead?

I would not like to see this in the game. I NEED this to be in the game.

How many times have I killed someone who had part of is body behind cover or lost sight of the enemy because of this?

Too many times.

@TheBsgRacetrack

Hello sir,

as already other users stated, it is planned, here is the quote from "Questions and Answers from Patch 0.10 Patchnotes":

Q. Since Mosin will a bolt action rifle, can you add an option to stop the automatic reload of the weapon that right now is present in the game? Maybe if we would hold the left button after shooting, our character would wait for the reload? Right now, this prevents us from observing if we hit the target or not because our character automatically starts to make a reload.

A. We understand this and we will be making it possible to stop the animation. However, it will not be done with this coming patch.

I recommend you to fully read this thread, I am sharing the link to it below:

Thank you for your suggestion, sir!

Since the topic was answered, I am locking it.

#Locked