Sign in to follow this  
CrypticStaten

New Kind of Hacker

CrypticStaten

So I've known about the invulnerable customs glitch, but I've also just left those guys alone. Now though I've run into one of the invulnerable guys with a shotgun, and he was very much able to kill my entire 3 man geared squad. He one shot all of us. Please tell me there is a way to fix this. I know the answer will probably be to "wait for the patch", but waiting for the patch doesn't get me all the gear I've lost to hackers back. It's honestly making me want to quit the game entirely. I was thinking about buying EoD, but considering that I can't even go into a raid without worrying about hackers I don't think it would be wise.

Also the dude's name was [REMOVED].

CALL_ME_SNAKE

god mode exists with cheats as well as glitches.

also hit rego and rounds that do no damage

• Sad 1

opiat3
6 hours ago, CrypticStaten said:

So I've known about the invulnerable customs glitch, but I've also just left those guys alone. Now though I've run into one of the invulnerable guys with a shotgun, and he was very much able to kill my entire 3 man geared squad. He one shot all of us. Please tell me there is a way to fix this. I know the answer will probably be to "wait for the patch", but waiting for the patch doesn't get me all the gear I've lost to hackers back. It's honestly making me want to quit the game entirely. I was thinking about buying EoD, but considering that I can't even go into a raid without worrying about hackers I don't think it would be wise.

Also the dude's name was ####

First... you can´t be Hackusing on the forums. Second, the guy was cheating because  he killed you and your 2 friends with a shotgun?

TheHappyMile
vor 41 Minuten schrieb CrypticStaten:

but considering that I can't even go into a raid without worrying about hackers I don't think it would be wise.

you're doing something wrong ^^

2 Things:

1. Do not nameshame!
  2. Not saying it was not a hacker but the way you worry about hackers he's probably not one but you're just being salty to die. Some players are just good, others are having bad luck or just doing stupid things. Calling hackers all the time is...
  • Sad 1

CrypticStaten
45 minutes ago, TheHappyMile said:

you're doing something wrong ^^

2 Things:

1. Do not nameshame!
  2. Not saying it was not a hacker but the way you worry about hackers he's probably not one but you're just being salty to die. Some players are just good, others are having bad luck or just doing stupid things. Calling hackers all the time is...

Tell me again not to Name shame. He's literally admitting to it, but thanks for assuming I'm just complaining. 

• Sad 1

TheHappyMile
vor 5 Minuten schrieb CrypticStaten:

Tell me again not to Name shame. He's literally admitting to it, but thanks for assuming I'm just complaining. 

Forumrules - but hey, who cares? 

As I wrote - I'm not saying he's not a hacker (that chat could be a taunt, but k). 95% of people complaining on the forum are salty to have died. If anyone wants to whine, show us  a video - it's funnier :)

ShiroTenshi

Hello!

We do not allow naming and shaming of suspected cheaters. Please use the search function before creating a new thread, as per the rules.

#locked.

• Sad 1