Low level meta

qwelas

What is the current meta at low lvl/low budget? If one just stated playing what should it get into a raid with? Just any cheap gun, a expecific gun, no armor, armor with protection class "x", don't focus in PvP just focus on gathering loot spawns and getting out? Any tips like this would be apreciated.

Also can you shot through cover, like wood and railing floors (if yes I figured it would depend on amoo type)?

Get some game experince playing scav first before running into a raid and getting frustrated about being killed every 5 minutes and loosing your gear...

Started playing about 4 weeks ago myself and you will die a lot in your first 30 games or so before getting to know the maps and the different play styles for each...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wild_willie2 said:

Get some game experince playing scav first before running into a raid and getting frustrated about being killed every 5 minutes and loosing your gear...

Started playing about 4 weeks ago myself and you will die a lot in your first 30 games or so before getting to know the maps and the different play styles for each...

Yeh I usualy play as scav when I can, if not I usualy go with the loot I managed to get with the scavs or only a pistol. When I go with my charather I go with the mentality that I going to lose every thing, soo no need to lose good loot ^.^ 

Veprs... Veprs everywhere. just that sweet 7.62x39mm SP... and make shure its 136 ofc

Literally the poor mans nuclear option when you cant have all the nice m1a:s and such

Edited by cv_snowblind
  • Thanks 1

I would say after the new update, if you can save the 16K for that Mosin and a bit of bullets, that is a very good new low level Meta. The gun itself is great, and it's very cheap. If you want to try your luck to kill players the Mosin is very good for Woods. Other wise try to use the SCAV and get gear with it. The only issue is what map to play on when using a SCAV I personally hate running Factory with SCAVS because most of the time you will spawn die or you will die as you loot a body. So you are better off doing SCAV runs on Customs or Shortline. 

As well if you are looking for loot runs something that can really make you a lot of money is a run on Shortline, I don't want to post the strategy on here, if you want more info just DM me on the forum and I will try to explain as best as I can. The run itself if you get lucky you will make at least 50k to even 300k per run.

Good Luck & Have Fun!!!

• Thanks 1