Sign in to follow this  
eimx

New invincibility glitch on Customs or hacker?

eimx

Just encountered this guy on a late night Customs raid. He had nothing but an Attack-2 backpack and his trusty hatchet in hand, did not take a single point of damage from any source. Just ran around and looted any and all PMCs we killed and stored the loot inside his backpack. Was wondering if this is some new invincibility glitch on Customs or if he was just a plain old douchy hacker.

LINK: 

(We are getting pissed in swedish in the video, so be aware)

Ex51

Yes this is a bug. Hatchling is invincible due to dsync Ive heard. They cant attack, or shoot apparently. And they are invisible for some people. I ran into one on customs the other day, only one of my party members could see the dude. 

And i believe their backpack is infinite. There was one that followed us, we killed scav boss and he looted EVERYTHING off of them.... Into a trizip LOL

Edited by xNytro

TheWay

@eimx

Hello sir,

it is a glitch and it is not connected to the map, there is no god mode cheat and never was, after this glitch the character is invulnerable, but can not attack.

It will be fixed in the upcoming patch (0.10), here is the quote from "The patch 0.10: the updated patchnotes":

• Fixed a glitch with vests and secure containers which would make players invulnerable

Since the topic was asnwered, I am locking it.

#Locked