Sign in to follow this  
UberCainWA

ETA on Upgradeable Stash Size?

UberCainWA

Hi Battlestate,

It's getting a bit cramped in my stash these days, between quest and trade items and the weapons and armour I've slowly been collecting, it's getting a bit silly. I don't want a 90 page stash, but the opportunity to upgrade will be well appreciated, considering I cant afford the extra 100USD to get EoD. When can we expect upgradeable stashes?

Thanks for your time, keep up the good work!

Cain

Ex51

They are planning on this in the near future I believe. But you can now turn in quest items one by one if need be. I suggest selling everything you cant buy, i.e weapons, mods, ammo, armor etc. Good luck!

UberCainWA

I noticed the quest item change, it's pretty awesome, only issue being that I can't hand in gear for quests I don't have. I've been hoarding some of the harder to find items for later, but now my scrub edition stash is half full constantly which isn't ideal.

Badgerr
2 hours ago, UberCainWA said:

I noticed the quest item change, it's pretty awesome, only issue being that I can't hand in gear for quests I don't have. I've been hoarding some of the harder to find items for later, but now my scrub edition stash is half full constantly which isn't ideal.

hey, i suggest buying the junk box from therapist level 2 if you havent already

• Thanks 1

TheWay

@UberCainWA

Hello sir,

we do not have a date for that, but we are working on it, as Nikita Buyanov mentioned during on of Talking Tarkov podcasts, it might come even beofre Hideouts through the temporary quests, but this is not yet confirmed, so please keep an eye on our announcements, sir.

Since the topic was answered, I am locking it.

#Locked

• Thanks 1