BDRMrTBag

Shoreline Disconnects Several Times

BDRMrTBag

Hey guys, 

So I'm not 100% sure if this is a game issue or my network, I've done a solo raid several times on Shoreline now and everytime after about 10-15 minutes in the raid, I'd randomly black screen and get disconnected, I got back in and then it did it again 5 minutes later, it's gotten me killed twice and it's annoying to go through when all you wan to do is enjoy yourself.

Anyone else been experiencing these issues on Shoreline or am I going to have to call my ISP and tell them to stop being useless?

Thanks!

2018-09-20[03-03] (0).png

KamikazeAtari

Not sure if it's related since I haven't played anything but Shoreline since .10 patch, but game crashes entirely about 15 minutes into a match.  Game is stable outside of matches,

ShatteredQuark

Yes, its been happening to me as well, specifically on shoreline.

SickNastyy

Interesting this was started in 2018.

I am getting the same error as well. Mostly on customs.  This seems to only happen during PMC raids - my Scav raids seem fine. Used to happen on the weekends so I was wondering if it was a server traffic issue? Others seem to play without issue though. Also happened this last Thursday night.