V3nd3tta_Nerd

Upgrading without benefits

V3nd3tta_Nerd

I have Upgraded my edition of Tarkov and plan to upgrade to the Edge of Darkness Limited edition. The only thing I fear is that the benefits will not be added to my stash as they were not added when I upgraded from the standard edition to the Left Behind edition. How do I recover that or how would we go about that?

LAGART0

You need to reset your account or wait until the next wipe, remeber that if you reset your account you will lose all your progress

• Like 1

V3nd3tta_Nerd
55 minutes ago, LAGART0 said:

You need to reset your account or wait until the next wipe, remeber that if you reset your account you will lose all your progress

Will this give me the Stash that was beneficial to the edition purchased? As long as I can actually get that gear Im not even upset. I was a noob that lost some of my best gear on my first round so I upgraded from the standard.

p4nnus
18 minutes ago, V3nd3tta_US said:

Will this give me the Stash that was beneficial to the edition purchased? As long as I can actually get that gear Im not even upset. I was a noob that lost some of my best gear on my first round so I upgraded from the standard.

You will lose all your levels, trader progress and stash, but after upgrade you will get what was promised with said version.

• Like 1

TheWay

@V3nd3tta_US

Hello sir,

as LAGART0 and p4nnus said to get all the starting items, biggers stash and secured container from the edition that you bought, you need to perform a manual game profile reset - it can be done through your profile on https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile on the right side there you have multiple tabs and one of them is "RESET THE GAME PROFILE", but please remember that as gentlemen also said that this will wipe your whole character.

Also you can just wait for the next automatical wipe that might come with the next major patch (it will be still confirmed closer to that patch release, so please keep an eye on our announcements), it will also give the same effect as the manual reset.

Since the topic was answered, I am locking it.

#Locked

• Like 1