Jump to content
promptedtexas59

Oceanic Servers full of hackers.

Recommended Posts

promptedtexas59

Can yous add a report button or something there are so many hackers on the Oceanic server region, It is stupidly game breaking when you have hackers teleporting around the map 1 shotting people EVERY game.

A Know cheater

***** Do something BSG yous are killing your own game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nachtmaere

There is no report button because there are so many different things that happen in an unfinished game such as this that can easily be misidentified as hacking, BSG does not have time to sift through every single report from salty people who can't see past their death screen, the anti-cheat will do it's job, maybe not straight away, maybe not next week, but it will do it's job, there's no use worrying about it or posting reports all over the joint, it won't help.

Next up, i play on the Oceanic region and i've never encountered someone i could honestly say was hacking, so...?

And then we get to our final point; It is both irresponsible and just plain lame to name&shame. Weather you like to believe it or not, there is still even a remote chance that the person you're naming and shaming could be innocent, you don't actually know, you assume based on your experience and what you understand, but your understanding is, i know, this is a bit crazy but bear with me, your understanding is not infallible, you can actually be wrong, and if you do happen to be wrong, you could be causing serious harm to an innocent person, not worth it just for your misguided sense of justice.

Let the anti-cheat do it's job.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfArtorias

EY BOSS is bullshit. not that youll do anything about the duck head 

 

 

watch them ban us for trying to get rid of a hacker from THEIR game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfArtorias
7 minutes ago, nachtmaere said:

There is no report button because there are so many different things that happen in an unfinished game such as this that can easily be misidentified as hacking, BSG does not have time to sift through every single report from salty people who can't see past their death screen, the anti-cheat will do it's job, maybe not straight away, maybe not next week, but it will do it's job, there's no use worrying about it or posting reports all over the joint, it won't help.

Next up, i play on the Oceanic region and i've never encountered someone i could honestly say was hacking, so...?

And then we get to our final point; It is both irresponsible and just plain lame to name&shame. Weather you like to believe it or not, there is still even a remote chance that the person you're naming and shaming could be innocent, you don't actually know, you assume based on your experience and what you understand, but your understanding is, i know, this is a bit crazy but bear with me, your understanding is not infallible, you can actually be wrong, and if you do happen to be wrong, you could be causing serious harm to an innocent person, not worth it just for your misguided sense of justice.

Let the anti-cheat do it's job.

THE ENTIRE OCE DISCORD are just salty, this baby teleport around the 1 tapping anyone he sees and you expect us to have FAITH in a non existent anti cheat. k man your games fucked for sure 

 

Edited by WolfArtorias
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nachtmaere
1 minute ago, WolfArtorias said:

THE ENTIRE OCE DISCORD are just salty, this baby teleport around the 1 tapping anyone he sees and you expect us to have FAITH in a non existent anti cheat. k man your games fucked for sure

 

Don't be naive, we're all just salty about different things, salt-free aint actually a thing in EFT.

As far as this 'fly hacker' is concerned, as has been said before, i aint never seen one, plenty of other people aint never seen one, ionno what goes on in your games but it's not actually some widespread disease.

And as far as the anti-cheat is concerned, it does exist, and it's constantly being updated and improved, granted, stuff makes it through, but when that stuff makes it through, it leaves some juicy statistics for the anti-cheat to analyze in future iterations so that stuff won't make it through again ;3

You can worry about it now if you really want to, it's an exercise  in futility at best, but you are welcome to worry now. Or you can stop stressing about it and remember that this is one of those scary stories you can tell the future EFT players about, attack of the alleged hackers :O Scary stuff, but they aint gonna understand because that's the whole darn point of this anti-cheat.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
promptedtexas59
Just now, nachtmaere said:

Don't be naive, we're all just salty about different things, salt-free aint actually a thing in EFT.

As far as this 'fly hacker' is concerned, as has been said before, i aint never seen one, plenty of other people aint never seen one, ionno what goes on in your games but it's not actually some widespread disease.

And as far as the anti-cheat is concerned, it does exist, and it's constantly being updated and improved, granted, stuff makes it through, but when that stuff makes it through, it leaves some juicy statistics for the anti-cheat to analyze in future iterations so that stuff won't make it through again ;3

You can worry about it now if you really want to, it's an exercise  in futility at best, but you are welcome to worry now. Or you can stop stressing about it and remember that this is one of those scary stories you can tell the future EFT players about, attack of the alleged hackers :O Scary stuff, but they aint gonna understand because that's the whole darn point of this anti-cheat.

well come play with me and id be willing to play until he kills us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfArtorias

brah this guy has been called out by at least 35 people. nah you right im just naive. just like bsg is NAIVE in thinking their anti cheat works i dont think you play on oce or your just super lucky cause every 3 raids boom teleport hacker.

 

and dude i spent a large sum of money on this game i expected bugs and poor game design i didnt expect hackers to rule the game and the dev do nothing but put up a fake anti cheat this guy has been plain as day hacking for a week at best.

 

but guess ill duck myself

 

Edited by WolfArtorias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfArtorias

 

no oce hackers LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino

They don't take reports because there are too many bugs that may appear as hacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfArtorias

does blatant speed hacking look like a bug tho 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nachtmaere
12 minutes ago, promptedtexas59 said:

well come play with me and id be willing to play until he kills us.

Sorry man, lone wolf over here :3

And i'm taking a Netflix break because screw the freakin' kill PMCs on Shoreline task xD Spent all day not seeing a single person on Shoreline xD

But seriously dude, just push through it, none of it even matters xD

10 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

nah you right im just naive

The reference to being naive was in relation to thinking we're not all just salty, cause we are all salty about something, i'm salty about the Shoreline PMC kills tasks ;) Ima complain wherever i can about it because i'm salty about it, aint gonna lie xD

10 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

just like bsg is NAIVE in thinking their anti cheat works

Dude, their anti-cheat does work, it just doesn't catch EVERYTHING - ALL THE TIME. And they're aware of that, hence why they keep working on it, hence why they're always collecting statistics and information to further improve the anti-cheats detection capabilities, they're aware it works because it does work, but they're also aware it needs improving, that's why it's always improving :3 Just not as quick as everyone might like, i don't think they're any happier about the constant battle between their anti-cheat and cheaters than we are xD It's a struggle that'll pay off eventually :)

10 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

i dont think you play on oce or your just super lucky cause every 3 raids boom teleport hacker.

Well i play on Syd server (Ionno how many Oceanic servers there are but i assume more than Sydney, i just never changed it xD) and i've never been accused of being lucky xD

10 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

and dude i spent a large sum of money on this game i expected bugs and poor game design i didnt expect hackers to rule the game and the dev do nothing but put up a fake anti cheat this guy has been plain as day hacking for a week at best.

We all paid a large sum of money on this game, knowing full well that nothing is complete, nothing is final until full release, as such we knew when we spent the large sum of money on the game that the anti-cheat was obviously not going to be complete or final, but we push through it knowing they're doing what they can to ensure that it eventually will be, just like every other feature in the game and promised to us in the future. Anti-cheat is no different, they're doing what they can.

10 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

but guess ill duck myself

You can if you want, 'self-entertainment' is a great stress reliever and you might benefit from it :)

2 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

[Video]

no oce hackers LOL

Literally got through about half of that and could literally match most, if not all of those clips with the dictionary definition (If there were an EFT contextualized dictionary xD) of desync :/

Either way, i never claimed there were no OCE hackers, they may very well be, what i'm saying is i've never seen one, haven't had desync in a long time, but i guess the moral of the story is, i don't know if there are hackers, i haven't seen them, but you don't know that everything is hacks either xD This 'fly hacker' may very well be one but ionno, even if he is, anti-cheat'll snag him soon enough :3 He's just a flying waste of money, who cares? xD

1 minute ago, WolfArtorias said:

does blatant speed hacking look like a bug tho 

 

No, it looks like desync, may not be, but it looks like it, or more specifically, desync sure does look like speedhacking a lot of the time.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
6 minutes ago, WolfArtorias said:

does blatant speed hacking look like a bug tho 

That isn't the point. In the games current state it's not a good idea to have a report feature, a lot of them would actually be bugs, some false claims and some actual legit encounters with hackers.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
promptedtexas59
9 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

That isn't the point. In the games current state it's not a good idea to have a report feature, a lot of them would actually be bugs, some false claims and some actual legit encounters with hackers.

You're point is irrelevant. Like i said feel free to play on factory sydney 1. Then start saying stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
2 minutes ago, promptedtexas59 said:

You're point is irrelevant. Like i said feel free to play on factory sydney 1. Then start saying stuff

...and then what?

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramen_Guy

if there isn't a report button, get the anti cheat to work, have a killcam or something so there can be a way to point them out. It is obvious there are cheaters, especially in a game like this. Have a look at Pubg Battle eye has banned over 1 miliion people in 2017, then go have a look at CSGO VAC how now compare the two, a lot of cheaters in both but for compensation of an anticheat being garbage (VAC) they added Overwatch. Same with Pubg they have killcams and a report button. 

It isn't a bad idea to be able to report people because your report alone wouldnt ban them, it would highlight them so the anticheat can review that player. 

Edited by Ramen_Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maki_Nishikino
4 minutes ago, Ramen_Guy said:

if there isn't a report button, get the anti cheat to work, have a killcam or something so there can be a way to point them out. It is obvious there are cheaters, especially in a game like this. Have a look at Pubg Battle eye has banned over 1 miliion people in 2017, then go have a look at CSGO VAC how now compare the two, a lot of cheaters in both but for compensation of an anticheat being garbage (VAC) they added Overwatch. Same with Pubg they have killcams and a report button. 

It isn't a bad idea to be able to report people because your report alone wouldnt ban them, it would highlight them so the anticheat can review that player. 

They already said they're not adding a kill cam but I believe I did read that they will use a second anti-cheat at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Damiano

We do not accept manual reports of hacking/cheating. We have active anticheat measure in place and currently working. All cheaters/hackers will be detected and banned. 

#Locked 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2