Did117

New Cheat/hack/glitch!

Did117

Invisible players kicked half of my team of the server and managed to kill all of us without a single fired shot.

GD clan tag.

Also DT clan tag. These people run in groups, cheating and collecting everything in their way.

Ban them.

Ban them all to hell.

Absolutely game breaking and disgusting!

• Sad 3

John642honor

proof please

• Sad 1

Did117

LOL? Exactly what somebody who is guilty would say...

There are entire groups of people cheating!

I don't need evidence, all I am doing sharing with the community that if for some reason you and your friends get booted from the server and/or have trouble reloading mags and ammo/glitched out weapons, just run away or you're going to be killed by invisible players.

It's their MO, somehow they can control/manipulate server side settings.

Absolutely game breaking!

Edited by TAW_Did
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

psyphoto

just killed by invisible man/

true/

somebody plz tell how to repeat this glitch

so it will be patched asap

crnjaja

Players from GD used the gun glitch on factory as a squad. Got proof if needed. Added GD_SquadWiper after my raid and he told me he needed to glitch for the pmc kills prapor quest (lol)

If they used the gun glitch, I'm pretty sure they could use other bugs

That's what you have to do when you are bad at the game

Edited by crnjaja

Mr_Sheep

Just leave it to the WORKING anti cheat. 

• Like 1

nelly99

has the anti cheat actually kicked anyone from a game?

Mondogrunday
On 9/23/2018 at 5:26 PM, TAW_Did said:

LOL? Exactly what somebody who is guilty would say...

There are entire groups of people cheating!

I don't need evidence

not that i don't believe you but, yes you do need proof.  and that's not what a "guilty" person would say, it's what a normal rational person would say.  i've been accused of cheating in other games, which i was not.  but claims of cheating require evidence.  it's just how it works.

• Upvote 1

Vodor

Actually came across someone who felt invisible last night. Killed two of us with no possible way as it was so CQB we would have at least seen something.

Did117

Well guess what, the DT guy got banned!

Need more evidence?

• Like 1

AdhesiveTeflon

What happened to the whole "present your evidence in front of a judge" deal?  Regardless of the outcome now there was no evidence anywhere that supported your statement when you initially brought the issue up.

• Sad 1

SmugAnimeAvatar
5 hours ago, nelly99 said:

has the anti cheat actually kicked anyone from a game?

If you check out cheats forums you will see that it finally works, but these people keep making new ones. Apparently it is their way of saying F you to BSG for "not fixing anything" 

Edited by SmugAnimeAvatar

Mondogrunday
3 hours ago, TAW_Did said:

Well guess what, the DT guy got banned!

Need more evidence?

technically yes.   such as a link to said banning.  perhaps the reason for ban.   otherwise I would have to just take your word for it.  again, not saying i don't believe you but evidence makes your statement valid.

• Sad 1

Did117
11 minutes ago, Mondogrunday said:

technically yes.   such as a link to said banning.  perhaps the reason for ban.   otherwise I would have to just take your word for it.  again, not saying i don't believe you but evidence makes your statement valid.

Ok let me spell it for you: I only made this post so I could share with the community the existence of said behavior and some of the people who practiced it.

The ban list is there for anyone to check, do it in your own free time, then you might realize the fact that this post actually precedes the ban wave, thus confirming the veracity of my statement. 

The fact that random people keep bumping this innocuous post with this kind of comments leads me to believe that it did actually strike a nerve.

WEGO_CAT
On 9/23/2018 at 11:09 PM, TAW_Did said:

Invisible players kicked half of my team

it just glitch not cheat 

i got killed by invisible dude few hours ago (PMC)  

he add me as friend after the raid to tell me that all the time he just walking near me  and at some point he is was in front of me

he felt weird about what happen and just kill me to know my IGN  (nice dude give my thing back to me)

AdhesiveTeflon
31 minutes ago, TAW_Did said:

The fact that random people keep bumping this innocuous post with this kind of comments leads me to believe that it did actually strike a nerve.

The fact that you posted it on the forum with zero proof after knowing that there's a rule against name shaming shows that they knocked one of your nerves too.

• Sad 1

Did117
8 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

name shaming

No greater name shaming than being banned for cheating! 

9 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

knocked one of your nerves too.

Cheaters usually have that effect on anybody that crosses their path. No shame in that.

562.png

AdhesiveTeflon

So the "anti-cheat" did it without your help. What's the point of you complaining?

symbiote
8 hours ago, Mondogrunday said:

not that i don't believe you but, yes you do need proof.  and that's not what a "guilty" person would say, it's what a normal rational person would say.  i've been accused of cheating in other games, which i was not.  but claims of cheating require evidence.  it's just how it works.

Here is your evidence: 

Or if you know how to use google just google it.

I seen this many times. Example: Scav is shooting at tunnel wall while the real battle happens somewhere in first floor room...

So nothing unusual, here is for you a 0.10 patch FIX.

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: We do not accept hacker reports and we do not allow naming and shaming of players or clans. They can change their name in the game so they can pose as almost anyone/clan.