saibot0

Level Rewarding system.

saibot0

Alright so i think we need to have something with every level up you get a little bit of roubles. lvl 1-5 you get 1000 RUB's per level, 5-10 2000 RUB's per level, 10-15 3500 RUB'S per level, 15-20 4000 RUB'S per level, 20-30 7000 RUB's per level - 30-40 10000 RUB's per level, 40-50 15000 RUB's per level, 50-60 25000 per level and so on. 

Would be nice to have something for lvl 40+ players

OneTrueLizardo

Lorewise speaking, who is gonna pay you for "leveling up"?

Vaeriah

16 hours ago, OneTrueLizardo said:

Lorewise speaking, who is gonna pay you for "leveling up"?

i have to agree with @OneTrueLizardo on this one, i dont think something like this would fit in EFT, 

What the game will offer in the future, is more late-game quests, we've seen it with the last patches alot more mid-end game quests have been added, and i hope they will continue to do so for quests past 40+ (maybe more exclusive quest unlocked gear).

Skemba

Don't really agree. Levels simply grant you access to better stuff with traders and that's it. Fine by me.

If anything, quest rewards should be better in terms of financial gain.

ATM cash rewards are a bit low...

saibot0
4 minutes ago, Skemba said:

Don't really agree. Levels simply grant you access to better stuff with traders and that's it. Fine by me.

If anything, quest rewards should be better in terms of financial gain.

ATM cash rewards are a bit low...

You are missing the point, it's after getting lvl 40 is my primary focus. You have absolute no reason to play the game once you unlocked everything. it's still fun but you don't have anything to strive for.

Phoenixsui

Would prefere to see weekly tasks.

There was i guess a lot of suggestiosn in the Topic about task suggestions.

Edited by Brusko-BHF
  • Like 1

Skemba
10 minutes ago, saibot0 said:

You are missing the point, it's after getting lvl 40 is my primary focus. You have absolute no reason to play the game once you unlocked everything. it's still fun but you don't have anything to strive for.

Yes, but cash rewards aren't really a motivation in terms of end game.

I know it's early still, but eventual DLC is planned...

I mean, when you hit higher levels, you already have tons of gear and weapons probably so cash isn't gonna really change anything.

What we need is challenges rather than cash.

• Upvote 1

OneTrueLizardo
11 minutes ago, saibot0 said:

I have no need for money prizes every time I level past 40, I can make a million rubles per evening grinding factory, leveling already grinds to a halt after you've done all quests.

If you want to add incentive to play after 40, daily quests will do it 100x better than some measly money prize.

Beginner314

Most people above LVL 30 have enough money. 

Having too much money is even a problem as it takes Slots from your Inventory.

saibot0

Yep i don't have money problems either i just don't have anything to play for. Luckily they said like 10 hours ago they will wipe in 2-3 weeks :D

• Like 1