Coochiedemon

Toxic Community

Coochiedemon

There needs to be able to take loot out of offline mode or someway for players who have lost everything at like lvl 5 to players who are endgame lvl 30s to get loot. Players are so toxic they will kill someone who spawns in with nothing, just looking for bodies. Ive lost everything in the game and cant get it back because the toxic community. People are abandoning the game because they feel hopeless, cant get out w gear or communicate w players to let them know your not a threat. This game has large gaps that need to be fixed or else its just catering to end game level 30s and higher

I will deploy w nothing just looking to loot and if i come in contact with someone I will try to wiggle or spam crouch to show them I have nothing and im not a threat (because this game does not have VOIP which it needs ASAP) the players will recognize i have nothing and act cool for 10 seconds and then shoot me. I dont understand how a player who lost everything is supposed to get there gear back when all the weapons are so unbalanced at levels 1-10 compared to the lvl30s and 40s you run into w titan gear.

Players should have a way of getting loot when they have nothing without worrying about the toxic players and wasting time and energy only to become pissed off because youve deployed 15 times with an axe that does nothing, AND WHY CANT YOU PUNCH?!?!?!?  

At this point letting people take loot out of Offline mode would be a great idea, that way nobody is at a disadvantage unless you really arent playing the game.

• Like 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 5

tobiassolem

Pardon me should this come off as harsh, but this title has been designed such as you describe. No quarter is expected, nor is it given. It just comes with the hostile territory of this game. Those who are abandoning the game due to not having "return wiggles" probably expected something that never was intended for Escape From Tarkov.

With that said, there are plenty of individuals who will go through great lengths to satisfy your particular preferences - but they are the exception. Most people kill on sight out of sheer risk management. That hatchling you let pass in the beginning may become what ends your life after you have your backpack full of gear. The harsh war like economy is what drives men cold.

I still suggest you find your own crew to support you, this title was meant to be played amongst friends after all. 

As for punching and kicking, I believe that such methods of combat are planned.

• Like 2
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

02_

looting in offline mode, removes the point of looting in tarkov tough. Since you could just get op gear in offline then run into online. You shouldnt blame everyone for your bad luck aswell, i run into raids and meet friendly people occasionaly. Yesterday i was given a pilgrim backpack as a sign of friendship and today i returned that favour to someone else. But letting hatchlings live is a dangerous move, they may gear up and come back to finish you off. 

the level 30+ also farm for their gear, it doesnt come from no-mans land. they started just like you and built our way up, i was lvl 1 10 days ago. Now im lvl 27 and i have 9 million roubles, it took some time but i didnt fear dying. i embraced it and kept on fighting, and i still am fighting to level up and finish my quest's.

Gear fear used to be the #1 reason i would fail, id worry too much and be unable to focus on the pvp. I loved the thrill but it was my doom, after getting over it ive gotten alot  better.

Edited by 02_
  • Like 1

smokey-phil

Toxic is kinda the wrong word here tarkov players are cold and as said above obsessed with risk management in one form or another. due to the way combat works anyone even a hatchling is a threat and not one that you should take lightly as a knife to the face is as deadly as anything else here so even without any gear any one pmc can kill another pretty easily. 

Allowing them to run off could mean you see them again later in the raid and now instead of a knife they have found a ak with a mag of bs ammo and are now a real threat capable of blowing though your lvl 3 blue untar you worked so hard to unlock with the utmost of ease.

Thinking about like that you would be foolish to allow anyone any chance to get one over on you in the zone Tarkov i said Tarkov :P 

Add to this the lack of communication, there is only pre-recorded voice clips so meaningful communication is very hard with someone outside of your discord  channel 

• Like 1

Znajka29
13 hours ago, Coochiedemon said:

There needs to be able to take loot out of offline mode or someway for players who have lost everything at like lvl 5 to players who are endgame lvl 30s to get loot. Players are so toxic they will kill someone who spawns in with nothing, just looking for bodies. Ive lost everything in the game and cant get it back because the toxic community. People are abandoning the game because they feel hopeless, cant get out w gear or communicate w players to let them know your not a threat. This game has large gaps that need to be fixed or else its just catering to end game level 30s and higher

I will deploy w nothing just looking to loot and if i come in contact with someone I will try to wiggle or spam crouch to show them I have nothing and im not a threat (because this game does not have VOIP which it needs ASAP) the players will recognize i have nothing and act cool for 10 seconds and then shoot me. I dont understand how a player who lost everything is supposed to get there gear back when all the weapons are so unbalanced at levels 1-10 compared to the lvl30s and 40s you run into w titan gear.

Players should have a way of getting loot when they have nothing without worrying about the toxic players and wasting time and energy only to become pissed off because youve deployed 15 times with an axe that does nothing, AND WHY CANT YOU PUNCH?!?!?!?  

At this point letting people take loot out of Offline mode would be a great idea, that way nobody is at a disadvantage unless you really arent playing the game.

If you are going with no equipment into raid , then stay away from action , go to some places that are abandoned , don't rush just when you spawned .

And no one will kill you...

Why I wouldn't kill a pmc if he's rushing to grab my precious loot : ( 

In the last 12min of shoreline i was sometimes able to find (without any fight) level 5 armor , helmets , m4 ... and so on ...

mockingbird

If you want to avoid PvP, for whatever reasons, hunkering down for the first 10-20 minutes (depends on map size) of the raid lets you avoid all the heavy traffic.

Bring snacks, perhaps something with a magazine and ammo to diddle around with, so that it's not all completely useless. Listen to the shooting and avoid these areas. Especially on big maps like Interchange and Shoreline, most of the traffic will focus on the same locations. You can watch streamers play and avoid these areas.

netnix

join the unofficial discord and find people to play with

ShadowFax75

I would suggest to do some scav runs. 

• Upvote 1

MrSquid
On 9/24/2018 at 6:23 PM, Coochiedemon said:

I recomend you joining Samoshes Discord there you can find people to play with.

And most are friendly.

Edited by MrSquid

cieplin1982

Exp points that's why they kill you( i would). You potential threat. Whever you armored or not. You might be in group with other geared player just snitch my location. Or y might have granade in a pocket whats happaning quiete a lot. Hatchling run with one deadly nade. I dont agree with y at all. 

Best of luck

Tower21

Scav raids are  a thing, bad luck is a thing, and so is waiting for things to chill before pushing locations.   This game is mean.  Every geared player likely spent a fair bit of time either farming cash or looting to get the gear you're snatching off his body. 

Take that "grind" away from tarkov and you take the very soul from it.   Losing gear sucks, because it took time to get it. If I could run offline for gear you'd never see me not rocking a full kit m1a and an SV-98 just because I could. 

Money is fairly easy to obtain, even with an alpha container, you just have to play smarter, not harder. 

Me and my group found a freshy on interchange.  Pardon the kid and wife in the background. 

Edited by Tower21

Skynzor

I kinda agree with OP.

I need to do a quest but people keep killing me even tho I react with cease fire or the likes.

I sit in a corner, and they just shoot me point blank. Even people with EoD edition, it's kinda pathetic.

And yes, I am unarmed..

Edited by Skynzor
  • Like 1

northofnowhere

First Person Shooter.  Why would you call me toxic for shooting a person first?

• Upvote 1

Haxwell
On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, Coochiedemon said:

There needs to be able to take loot out of offline mode

I stopped right there. No. Hell no. Get out. *points* there's the door. This is not the game for you.

AskrNjordr

I just want point out Scav runs. Free loot every 10 minutes if you survive.

• Hot 1

Skynzor
On 2/3/2019 at 10:01 AM, Xarc said:

@Skynzor Majority of the cases there will not be a cease fire just because at their turn they have been burned by hatchlings. You have to be sneaky if you play alone. We still hope that karma will be implemented soonTM . ;)

As I mentioned, I am unarmed, no hatchet.

I've been burned by hatchlings aswell but I only shoot when they pose a threat. I get the struggle for new players to do quests just to die by geared people. I get the feeling more and more people tend to kill, just to kill. I want more people to enjoy the game, and not struggle like me for 5 hour straight without getting the objective done. Should seem like a no brainer..

May karma strike them soonTM:) 

• Like 1

JammyJAY
On 9/24/2018 at 5:23 PM, Coochiedemon said:

Don't be silly, don't go in unarmed, take atleast a pistol so you can shoot if being shot at. Everyone was in the same position, if you have nothing then don't engage in the enemy. Treat it like a survival game, do the quests and stay away from other players. Its hard but you will get better, go in with TT a be a ninja, I have killed lots of geared players with just a TT.

HappyCamper

2svyy3.jpg

Edited by HappyCamper

sleava
On 9/24/2018 at 12:23 PM, Coochiedemon said:

I get the frustration, but this game is VERY unforgiving. Its part of the "Tarkov Experience" if you will. The key to getting around this is doing scav runs. Find out where to get the weapons that suit your style, and above all, AVOID FIGHTS if you are not geared properly. I am doing a mission where you have to kill PMCs with scav gear and shotguns, and I can tell you: even as an experienced player, (and when getting the first shot), I rarely get kills.

I tend to be nice to noobs, and used to give them a backpack filled with top tier gear (can no longer do since last patch) if I got their dogtags. However, given I usually walk around with 1-1.5 mil worth of gear, I shoot pretty much anything that moves, even if the player is poorly armed. Its less of being a dick, and more about threat management. 

Korzibsky

Wow. A lot of rationalization going on here. "Well it's about risk management." It's a players choice to start or find a party. If you are playing a game where you trust no one then it's also your choice to drop alone. I've accepted the fact that when you play this game, if you choose to join randos they will most likely kill you. That being said, being randomly killed by a person right as the game starts is a dick move. It's not risk management. This is absolutely not a game to play with people you do not know/meet through discord/etc. because the community is largely toxic. You can accept that and play the game as it's meant to be played or just find a different game, I see it as being a very simple choice. Reading through various Tarkov forums it's also very evident that a lot of the people on this game that act supper petty are quick to get defensive and rationalize their gross behavior.