xxpunnisherzz

Blue Screen of Death

xxpunnisherzz

So I was playing my 3rd-4th raid of the night and all of a sudden my game freezes and I get Blue Screen of Death. This is the first time I have gotten BSOD. Also EFT uses around 10-15GB of ram all the time, it did not use this much before .10 patch.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Maki_Nishikino

On yeah, the RAM issue is hitting many. Never had any crashes from it but after a few raids my PC bogs down hard. It's so bad that I have to press the reset button because nothing works to get it to the desktop.

zaloudek86

Hello,

Yes, there is a problem with memory leak after patch 0.10 . If you remember there was a spike lags in patch 0.9 which i have fixed by disable of paging file - after patch 0.10 my computers goes to BSOD when are my memories full (i got 16GB) so i must enable paging file, then i can play but still after few minutes of playing Tarkov.exe takes about 15.5 GB of my memories. I thought that its only my issue, however i play with my several friends and all of them got the same issue and my two friends with 8 GB RAM cannot play - instant crash or loading screen frezze.

xxpunnisherzz

Yeah it's super weird, I hope they fix it soon!

CanadianCultist

hey all; kinda late to this discussion, but ive been playing the game for about a month now. recently (past few days), i just started running into the blue screen of death problem mentioned here; i have 16 gb of ram on a fairly new rig, and am kinda pissed that this is starting up now as I just hit lv 22 with fairly decent in-game gear, but now its basically unplayable. Did anyone find a solution?

Edited by CanadianCultist
language

maxmayer

does it run on 32 gigs ??????? this poo is ruining my pc. but i also got this issue once with battlefield 5

Haxwell

Did anyone try a re-install?

• Like 1

maxmayer

i still get the  Blue screen each time i play this ducking poo game !!! which happens to be my most favorite game ever !!!

i am so frustrated about it, that i dont even want to start it anymore! i start to think that those devs dont want to fix the problem. i used to play this game on full specs without problems before but after starting 2019 the blue screen started to happen ! gtx970, i5 6600k, 16 gig, and intel m5 drive. but it happened also with battlefield 5 a couple of times, but  after a  long time playing. please russians, fix this tarkov!!~!

swats73
2 hours ago, maxmayer said:

i still get the  Blue screen each time i play this ducking poo game !!! which happens to be my most favorite game ever !!!

i am so frustrated about it, that i dont even want to start it anymore! i start to think that those devs dont want to fix the problem. i used to play this game on full specs without problems before but after starting 2019 the blue screen started to happen ! gtx970, i5 6600k, 16 gig, and intel m5 drive. but it happened also with battlefield 5 a couple of times, but  after a  long time playing. please russians, fix this tarkov!!~!

I would guess it sounds more like a heat problem if it is now happening on a optimised game like Battlefield. 

Use a air duster to blow out the dust from fins on gpu and cpu cooler. 

Swats73 

NameWithNoMan
3 часа назад, maxmayer сказал:

on each map?

Exoticbreed
On 6/12/2019 at 11:44 PM, maxmayer said:

970 full specs? sounds like you burnt your card man. EFT is unoptimised you basicly cysis`ed your card. will probably start happening more and more outside of EFT

sYs
On 9/30/2018 at 3:15 AM, xxpunnisherzz said:

Yeah it's super weird, I hope they fix it soon!

It's on your end - nothing for them to fix. 

Postyyy

I have a I9900k 2080ti hero wifi mb, 32 gigs of ram and a 1tb samsung 970 evo pro, I can play any game but this... it blue screens me after 3 minutes of doing anything... help.

SavageHero
On 3/12/2020 at 4:17 AM, Postyyy said:

I have a I9900k 2080ti hero wifi mb, 32 gigs of ram and a 1tb samsung 970 evo pro, I can play any game but this... it blue screens me after 3 minutes of doing anything... help.

Ryzen 9 3900x 32gb ram 1tb m.2 - same thing... 3 minutes in... blue screen - surely its gotta be battlestate end? 

4res

Having the same issue happening randomly to me. Sometimes I can play the game for hours without running into this Problem, other times it already happens when I just start it...

toranna79

Yeah there is something with the EFT coding that is causing the BSODs. Running 2700x, Vega 64 ROG, 32 GB 3200 GSkill and EFT is the only game that cause issues. Tried it installed on Corsair P1 NVME and Corsair MX500 M.2 SSD. Does not happen often, but comes in waves.

spids

Usually get a BSOD when im just sitting in my stash doing nothing or moving something around after a raid, (Very rarely doing an actual raid) Got I7-9700k, RTX 2080, 16 GB ram, 500gb ssd

REAPERtactical

when i click play on the launcher it BSOD me a lot upto 8 times in a row, happens couple times a month at random

6700k,1080ti,[email protected], 3-1tb ssd the game is installed on another drive as C drive is getting full and is only for windows stuff