ArikawaTeri

Will there be another wipe in 0.11 patch?

ArikawaTeri

Are they planning another wipe in 0.11 patch? 

SommerTheViking

You will keep your trader rep and your weapon matery skills... Which many people dont give a damn about but im actually happy for it :)

GuerrillaOPS
4 hours ago, ArikawaTeri said:

Do you mean that if there is yet another wipe on 0.11 after 10.5?
If so, less likely, but of course possible if they really need to do it

1 minute ago, SommerTheViking said:

You will keep your trader rep and your weapon matery skills... Which many people dont give a damn about but im actually happy for it :)

Me too!

I thought it was still a bit unconfirmed what they will exactly keep

• Like 1

SommerTheViking
12 minutes ago, GuerrillaOPS said:

Me too!

On their twitter announcer they refered to some patchnotes on reddit, thats where i have my info from :)

• Thanks 1

GuerrillaOPS

@SommerTheViking, off topic:
Where did you get the rules of Tarkov.
I did not know you need to spare own faction hatchlings, but cool idea :bewhatev:

SommerTheViking
5 minutes ago, GuerrillaOPS said:

@SommerTheViking, off topic:
Where did you get the rules of Tarkov.
I did not know you need to spare own faction hatchlings, but cool idea :bewhatev:

I got them through morals, empahty and opinions :D 
But if you mean where i got the actual picture from, i poorly made it myself :P

• Like 1

GuerrillaOPS

Apparently I have no morals :beawesome:

SommerTheViking
11 minutes ago, GuerrillaOPS said:

Apparently I have no morals :beawesome:

Well thats Tarkov :D 
If they dont rush me, i will give them a chance without overly risking my own life :P

(unless tasks requires blood)

Edited by SommerTheViking

GuerrillaOPS
9 minutes ago, SommerTheViking said:

Well thats Tarkov :D 
If they dont rush me, i will give them a chance without overly risking my own life :P

(unless tasks requires blood)

If they are nice, sure!
Good idea to save the BEARs :P

• Like 1

ArikawaTeri
2 hours ago, GuerrillaOPS said:

Me too!

Yes,Frequently wipe is making me and my team tried,we talked about having an vacation until 0.11 big patch

So we're getting on the road of squad!

GuerrillaOPS

Usually wipes are 3-5 months apart in conjunction of major updates so I highly doubt that there will be a wipe on BOTH 10.5 and .11

10.5 is a must wipe to start the flea market on fair basis while .11 is a content patch where wipe is not necessary.

My guess (just my guess, nothing official or anything) is that 10.5 wipe is the last one of the year

• Upvote 1

Lyricist
3 hours ago, SommerTheViking said:

Out of curiousity, does that mean the quest progression and levels also get reset, then? A full inventory wipe is understandable, however, trader trust level depends on the specific criteria of both your level, your rep and the amount of money that's circulated around.

That said, if you keep your trader reputation, not your level - that means you're locked at the basic trust level with each trader until you've leveled up once more and it might void the need at all to do trader quests (some of them) post-wipe, granted that your reputation level is already high with specific traders.

Anyhow, hope you can understand my messy trail of thoughts.

SommerTheViking
28 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

Out of curiousity, does that mean the quest progression and levels also get reset, then? A full inventory wipe is understandable, however, trader trust level depends on the specific criteria of both your level, your rep and the amount of money that's circulated around.

That said, if you keep your trader reputation, not your level - that means you're locked at the basic trust level with each trader until you've leveled up once more and it might void the need at all to do trader quests (some of them) post-wipe, granted that your reputation level is already high with specific traders.

Anyhow, hope you can understand my messy trail of thoughts.

This has happened before, it was mentioned that trader rep is being kept, that means if you have 2.25 rep with prapor, you will keep that BUT you still need to level and you still need to spend money on him for his trader level to rise again.
And i assume that items locked behind quests will be reset so you have to unlock them once again.

• Thanks 1

Lyricist
4 minutes ago, SommerTheViking said:

This has happened before, it was mentioned that trader rep is being kept, that means if you have 2.25 rep with prapor, you will keep that BUT you still need to level and you still need to spend money on him for his trader level to rise again.
And i assume that items locked behind quests will be reset so you have to unlock them once again.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that for me. I've only played Tarkov since early January, therefore I only got to experience Traders Greed and the full wipe in April whilst being around mid lvl 32. I've opted for playing the game once more, however, this time I'm playing it with a friend. ^_^

I do have to say that I was preparing for Skier's first quest by finding Kiver M and a Fort armor, then found out those were redundant since the first quest items are no longer those, rather TOZ's and 3M's xD.

SommerTheViking

@Lyricist You are  quite welcome, im happy to help :D 
However keep in mind, as mentioned, i got this info from Reddit which EFT twitter refered to, as a good thumb rule, always be prepared for something to change or be delayed :D

Lyricist
2 minutes ago, SommerTheViking said:

@Lyricist You are  quite welcome, im happy to help :D 
However keep in mind, as mentioned, i got this info from Reddit which EFT twitter refered to, as a good thumb rule, always be prepared for something to change or be delayed :D

I quite actually don't mind the wipes. I've managed to scrounge up a full inventory's worth of high level gear within 2 days during lvl 0-12 playthrough, it's the leveling up itself that is noticably longer this time around and raising your mastery levels that require an immense amount of dedication.

iyhan_spb

According to the Podcast#6, patch 0.11 will bring us contecst only, so we сan hope there will be no wipe at all. 0.10.5 however will wipe our profiles more or less. 

Edited by iyhan_spb
  • Upvote 1

SommerTheViking
5 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

I quite actually don't mind the wipes. I've managed to scrounge up a full inventory's worth of high level gear within 2 days during lvl 0-12 playthrough, it's the leveling up itself that is noticably longer this time around and raising your mastery levels that require an immense amount of dedication.

i agree, the leveling is the real pain here :P 
Also this is where i have my info from @iyhan_spb https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/9kqslq/talking_tarkov_podcast_6_all_info_in_text_form/

Lyricist
7 minutes ago, SommerTheViking said:

i agree, the leveling is the real pain here :P 
Also this is where i have my info from @iyhan_spb https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/9kqslq/talking_tarkov_podcast_6_all_info_in_text_form/

Well, according to the reddit post, 0.11 update hype is real.

GP-5 gas masks, "tripolovskaya" adidas tracksuit and dragunovs. Now they just need to add sunflower seed packets, halva and plastic bottles of beer.

Untitled.jpg

GuerrillaOPS
On 10/4/2018 at 9:11 PM, Lyricist said:

Now they just need to add sunflower seed packets, halva and plastic bottles of beer. 

Untitled.jpg

Yes!

glitchModule

Dai semki pohavat'! Seriously though, I can't wait to run around in an Adidas track suit. If they add semki, you should be able to throw it into your opponents eyes at close range. Opa blya cheeki breeki I v damke! Then run away as fast as you can to make it safely back to your hata. The gopstops shall be real.

• Hot 1

Skemba
On 10/4/2018 at 3:15 PM, SommerTheViking said:

Pretty sure only weapon mastering will remain.

SommerTheViking
27 minutes ago, Skemba said:

Pretty sure only weapon mastering will remain.

It was said at the time i was making that post and the trader rep would be kept aswell, but things can change ofc. :)

CRAZZY1
On 10/4/2018 at 11:18 AM, ArikawaTeri said:

yes but it will be a partial wipe you will get to keep some of the things u had the only 100 percent confirmed one is your weapon mastery skills