Azilxo

The BIG Wipe

Azilxo

So, this idea struck me whilst grinding for exp. “There’s gonna be a wipe soon, wouldn’t it be nice to at least try the hig lvl merchants for a few days b4 re-grinding everything.” 

This gives both new and casual players the opportunity to try out some sweet gear and some epic battles before everything gets lost in the void of sorrow.

Maybe 2-3 days before the inevitable doom. 

This idiea comes from the game still being in beta faze.

A thought.....

• Sad 1

mcloud

they did some things to the trader last time, lets just say the game became less fun than you think.

so removing the level restrictions on the traders might be a good idea, but leave the prices as they are now.

make everything free for 24 hours might be fun too, but please not three weeks of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Azilxo

Yea, remove lvl and keep all the prices, i like that *thumbs-upp*

Natalino
24 minutes ago, Azilxo said:

So, this idea struck me whilst grinding for exp. “There’s gonna be a wipe soon, wouldn’t it be nice to at least try the hig lvl merchants for a few days b4 re-grinding everything.” 

We do that sometimes before wipes but not always. Who knows on this one. Stay tuned!

• Like 2

oldirty

Everytime they did some special events the playerbase instantly dropped to a near zero

Azilxo

Still, this is mostly for new players and others who never reached max trader lvl. (Ex. Me <——)

It’s only for a few hours/days. After that everything goes back to normal. What harm can it do... 

p4nnus
On 10/5/2018 at 11:38 AM, Azilxo said:

Still, this is mostly for new players and others who never reached max trader lvl. (Ex. Me <——)

It’s only for a few hours/days. After that everything goes back to normal. What harm can it do... 

It can and will drive out some of the players who want a tactical, unforgiving HC FPS. Ive seen a few of these pre-wide madness' and I stopped playing immediately. Its not what the game is supposed to be, I dont care if its cool for the new players. Its even better for those, when they actually progress and earn the good stuff. Doesnt feel like anything when its all free.

AdhesiveTeflon

Fort/M4 ALL the PMCs!

NapoleonB

This reminds me of back in alpha, only everybody was given millions of rubles. The traders were pretty much empty, and money lost its value for an entire wipe. I wouldn't recommend it. 

Azilxo

like i said earlier.... only for a few hours/day.. i can understand your consern if this would last for a week.....

matze214

I would say, it should get wiped everything. There were too much guys using the immortal glitch with the door on factory to this retards.
Its just one game breaking thing, like everytime when bsg searched something to wipe. So now wipe everything. Trader Levels, Levels, and Stash.

• Sad 1

saibot0
11 hours ago, matze214 said:

I would say, it should get wiped everything. There were too much guys using the immortal glitch with the door on factory to this retards.
Its just one game breaking thing, like everytime when bsg searched something to wipe. So now wipe everything. Trader Levels, Levels, and Stash.

that has absolutely nothing to do with the post...

Hunk-Hogan

Is there going to be an ETA for the wipe? I have an AR-10 and an M4 I got that I've been hoarding in my stash and slowly upgrading with parts while I find them on runs, but if I'm going to lose them, I'd like to splurge, spend all my money on full armor and such, then go in guns blazing just to have some fun and not worry about losing some good stuff.

Also as a side note, I've been playing for a few months and I've actually gained money from when I started. I've been too worried about saving money and getting everything from runs that I've accumulated more money than I started with. After reading through the forums a while back, it seems a good chunk of people are perpetually broke because they consistently buy things.

Lastly, I haven't done any of the trader quests because I honestly don't know how to do some of them. I know the medic trader wants me to find some of those red med packs, but I've only found one of them and I'm not entirely sure where to find more other than getting lucky with the ambulances.

• Like 1

AldrickXGladius
On 10/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, Hunk-Hogan said:

Is there going to be an ETA for the wipe? I have an AR-10 and an M4 I got that I've been hoarding in my stash and slowly upgrading with parts while I find them on runs, but if I'm going to lose them, I'd like to splurge, spend all my money on full armor and such, then go in guns blazing just to have some fun and not worry about losing some good stuff.

Also as a side note, I've been playing for a few months and I've actually gained money from when I started. I've been too worried about saving money and getting everything from runs that I've accumulated more money than I started with. After reading through the forums a while back, it seems a good chunk of people are perpetually broke because they consistently buy things.

Lastly, I haven't done any of the trader quests because I honestly don't know how to do some of them. I know the medic trader wants me to find some of those red med packs, but I've only found one of them and I'm not entirely sure where to find more other than getting lucky with the ambulances.

Same here. I've got a couple of bad ass rifles and pistols I'd love to take out and not worry about losing everything (Rambo style, if you will).

And also same with money too. I do so good on most of my SCAV runs that I honestly about 500 more rubles then when I started playing, and I've only had the game about a week lol

And I too have not done ANY Quest for Prapor or Therapist. And have not received anymore Quest from other venders (I'm guessing I won't til I do the 2 Quest I have now). But I honestly don't care about doing any Quest when you know sooner or later the Wipe is comig and it's going back to 0.

I'm with you man, I'd love to know a round-about time for the Wipe.