silentdeath631

I made yet another song inspired by Tarkov

silentdeath631

Decided to step outside of anything I've done before and create this kinda short/fast paced track.

I've never experimented much with metal styled guitar riffs and electronic before so this was an interesting project for me. I think I spent about 4 hours alone just mixing the same 1 minute over and over again.

If you like Metal/Hard Rock and also like Glitch/Dubstep then you may like this. Any feedback greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to use this for anything everything I make is royalty free. If there's no link available for something just let me know and I'll help you out.

(I suggest using headphones if you want to hear all the little samples and sound clips I've chopped up and screwed to all hell)

If you don't like it for some reason or something on your speakers sounds off give me some criticism. I mix using my headphones so sometimes I go a little overboard or underboard with the bass. Last song I posted here had a trash lazy bassline so maybe this one is better? 

Thanks guys! See you in Tarkov!

Edited by silentdeath631
  • Like 2