AnonymooseSMCP

Never got a secure container (2x2)

AnonymooseSMCP

Hello there, so to my knowledge I was supposed to obtain an "alpha container" or a 2x2 secure container upon purchase. However when I loaded up the game and looked, I didn't have one. Am I supposed to buy it or should I actually have it off start like it states? If I'm supposed to have it please provide a way I can contact someone or something to obtain one. I know for a fact I didn't lose it because I have only played as a SCAV.

Thanks,

AnonymooseSMCP

ShiroTenshi

Hello!

Your PMC should have it already equipped on the pouch slot since the start, unless you removed it.

The quickest way is to get it is simply re-set your account to get all the items available from your package. If that fails you will need to submit a bug report through the launcher.

Kind Regards

• Like 1

takeoverartist

scavs do not get a container. only your pmc

AnonymooseSMCP
7 hours ago, takeoverartist said:

scavs do not get a container. only your pmc

Yes I know that. It wasn't on my PMC I was just saying that I didn't play as my PMC and lost it.

AnonymooseSMCP
17 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello!

Your PMC should have it already equipped on the pouch slot since the start, unless you removed it.

The quickest way is to get it is simply re-set your account to get all the items available from your package. If that fails you will need to submit a bug report through the launcher.

Kind Regards

Thank you so much for your help! The reset worked! 

• Thanks 1

ShiroTenshi

Issue has been resolved.

#locked

• Like 1