Colonel Twerkins

Anniversary SALE Coming Soon!

Dear, Friends.

On October 15th, 2014 Battlestate Games came into existence and vowed to forge a path in the world of hardcore games. We have put blood, sweat, and so many lines of code into this world we are creating. You, the community have supported us and made all of this worthwhile. In a sense, this is your celebration as well. To honor your part in all of this, we will have a sale of 25% off all types of preorders for Escape From Tarkov. This is the perfect time to upgrade or to pull your friends into the fray.

The discount will be valid on October 14 and 15, 2018.

Discount start: October 14 at 00:01 MSK
End of discounts: October 15 at 23:50 MSK

Don't miss it!

EfT_Discount25_4YearsBSG_AnonsENG.jpg

TRANSLATIONS

• German translation can be found here. Thanks to German Community Representative @Cyver
  • Estonian translation can be found here. Thanks to Estonian Emissary @TEXIT
  • French translation can be found here. Thanks to French Community Representative @PIG-Mathieu
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to Italian Emissary @dinosamir
  • Japanese translation  can be found here. Thanks to our Japan Emissary and Moderator @giraffy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 1

Can someone tell me how much is upgrade from Standard to EOD? I already have the EOD, and i want to convince one friend of mine to upgrade it? I asking with the sale discount. I dont remember how much is normally upgrade and, as i say, i already have upgraded so i cant check how much cost the upgrade.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gongal66 said:

Can someone tell me how much is upgrade from Standard to EOD? I already have the EOD, and i want to convince one friend of mine to upgrade it? I asking with the sale discount. I dont remember how much is normally upgrade and, as i say, i already have upgraded so i cant check how much cost the upgrade.

EOD price - Standard price = Price to upgrade (plus taxes)

1 hour ago, Gongal66 said:

Around 80 euro

Here's a small list so you understand better:

image.png.7b13c204cbd8a8ffe501bbbc7b7ccceb.png

*Regarding the prices please take into consideration that I calculated first discounted prices for both (upgrade version as well as original bought version) and the second diff is discounted price minus original payed amount.

hope it's easy to understand :)

I just bought EOD last night - before seeing this. Can I get a refund of the difference? It's really crappy to buy something the day before a sale starts. I have not activated EOD on my account. 

Edited by smoore701
want to subscribe to the replies on this post.
  • Like 1

For me this makes no sense.

Many people are saying wipe is in like 10~ Days. So this should be fun? The new players, they start gaming, getting there Traders leveld... Then Like 5 Days later the Game wiped? Hmm makes no sense to me if you ask me.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Something for your consideration, You really should allow people to get the gamma container and larger inventory without having to reset their progress if they upgrade. I say this because I have considered upgrading to the EOD version several times but always remember I would have to reset to gain any benefit! I am sure you are aware money comes and money goes so now I don't have the cash for it! What i'm saying is the current model actively hinders people spending money and i'm sure you don't want that! Maybe implement the upgrade like you do with the new years gift through chat! I wanna upgrade but I play the game and I often feel to invested to restart. 

18 hours ago, Gongal66 said:

Just take the upgrade price times 0.25. Should be 75€ so 75 • 0.25 = 18,25 = 18,25 - 75. Discount price = 56,75 ~ 57 eur. 

20 hours ago, Gongal66 said:

He/she can check under the pre-order page. The price depends on many factors such as what package they already own, their local tax laws, payment method, etc.

But in general, you pay the difference between the two packages plus tax. Thanks!

well thats annoying, i only just upgraded and i haven't even wiped my account for EoD status yet! 

is there a way i can get a refund and buy it again with the discount? 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Hawkesey89 said:

well thats annoying, i only just upgraded and i haven't even wiped my account for EoD status yet! 

is there a way i can get a refund and buy it again with the discount? 

I think Steam has a provision in their terms to avoid frustrating stuff like that, they would get you sorted if you got a game off them but don't think BSG will. I got paid literally hours after the last discount finished, was so excited to upgrade, raised a ticket detailing my issue and asked them for a code as i had just missed the promotion, they didn't want to know, ended up paying full price and felt like an idiot. 

7 hours ago, Mc_Gyver said:

I was thinking last week when they will stop "limited EOD edition" 

Seems to not be right now.....

I believe the press package was discontinued and they where given EOD instead. Dont think they will get rid of EOD, I think alot of people misunderstood that post...

10 минут назад, serlise сказал:

하 툭하면 세일하네. 정말 답이 없다. 매일 이래주시면, 정말 감사합니다.

What? :benoway:

P.s. Discount is good idea! Only 25%? :besuspicious: