TheWay

Shpagin Submachine Gun - Work In progress

16 minutes ago, saibot0 said:

So will there be a speedloader for this cuz loading such a large mag in raid would suck.

I doubt anyone would want to use the drum mag. Those things were notoriously unreliable. 

Just now, RAC-W said:

I doubt anyone would want to use the drum mag. Those things were notoriously unreliable. 

Probably won't be unreliable in this game, atleast for now.

3 minutes ago, saibot0 said:

Probably won't be unreliable in this game, atleast for now.

Probably. But I feel like adding such features to certain guns or attachments in the game would really serve as an act of balancing. Then they wouldn't have to make large mags like this trade only or hide it behind LL4 trader only to balance it. Balancing would feel a lot more natural and realistic then.

• Like 2

Oh wow. My bayonet has just grown bigger by couple inches. I wonder will there be any customisation avaliable, outside of different magazines

4 hours ago, dKi_ said:

Where the f*uck is Suomi KP/-31? :ph34r:

The only thing I was thinking, apart from at least we get somewhere close ish...

Until I saw the BEAR bling
- What is that thing?

And please BSG...
Where are our IRL baseball caps for USEC and BEAR?
Also velcro or sewable tags for our favourite teams to add to our jackets and backpacks?
I would insta-buy and pretty sure many others would too
We need our merch you know

Can't wait to talk about directions in degrees :bewhatev:

It looks beautiful! Took me a second to realize that was a PPSH-41, as I've never heard of it referred to as the Shapagin. I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about guns, but I swear tarkov teaches me something new every day.  

18 hours ago, RAC-W said:

Probably. But I feel like adding such features to certain guns or attachments in the game would really serve as an act of balancing. Then they wouldn't have to make large mags like this trade only or hide it behind LL4 trader only to balance it. Balancing would feel a lot more natural and realistic then.

we already have unreliability and guns jamming if you candy cane ammo sometimes so It is a possibility.

awesome BSG! i love ww2 weapons the biggest hope i have is that you add the mauser k98 some day :-D

thank you so much

1 hour ago, SonicK said:

awesome BSG! i love ww2 weapons the biggest hope i have is that you add the mauser k98 some day :-D

thank you so much

What about straight up MG42 lmao
There are modern versions of them...With even more INSANE rate of fire

В 10.10.2018 в 12:57, RAC-W сказал:

I saw photos of soldiers who stormed Berlin in 1945 and every PPSh had drum magazine attached. So, drums were either improved at the end of the war or reliable enough in urban combat to bet life on them.

15 часов назад, doktormahn сказал:

It looks beautiful! Took me a second to realize that was a PPSH-41, as I've never heard of it referred to as the Shapagin. I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about guns, but I swear tarkov teaches me something new every day.  

'PPSh' literally means 'the Shpagin's submachine gun'.

What we could see along this gun is the DP-28/30 LMG as well, at this rate at least it would make sense to have a balancing act of old cheat weapons and high tech counterparts. 

im REALLY happy i can see Compass! that will be an amazing gamechanger!!!!

i mean really, it would help MUCH MORE to know the map ( bad localmemory?xD).

Hope it comeing soon :).

And the weapon looks amazing! i love how this game will be, hard, struggle PAIN <3

yours

Mathias

Am 10.10.2018 um 16:29 schrieb Travis_Hale:

The mag for ppsh is already in the game btw

no it is not.

the ppsh fires 7.62x25 tokarev and the drum magazine does not have a neck.

what you are thinking of is the 9x18mm PM/PPSH 84-round drum mag for the PM (Makarov)

12 часа назад, MagicPaw сказал:

what you are thinking of is the 9x18mm PM/PPSH 84-round drum mag for the PM (Makarov)

Yeap. And this is  craft production made of usual PPSh drum mag. 

On 10/11/2018 at 10:37 AM, ElectroStalin said:

I saw photos of soldiers who stormed Berlin in 1945 and every PPSh had drum magazine attached. So, drums were either improved at the end of the war or reliable enough in urban combat to bet life on them.

'PPSh' literally means 'the Shpagin's submachine gun'.

A friend of a friend has one and the drums never seem to be a problem.  They unload the mags much much quicker then you can load them, but that's part of the fun of full auto ;)

It, along with the HK MP7 and M90 are the guns I'm most looking forward too.  They are submachine guns shooting ammo that should have pretty high AP values and so should be useful further into the level curve.