TORUS

Problematic arcade recoil mechanic

TORUS

What do you think about the current automatic recoil control system made by the character during a full auto, and what do you think about the idea of changing this mechanic by a manual recoil control made by the player, which would vary depending on its in-game skills in oder to make the game more realist, as explained at the end of the video (ENG Subtitled) at 7:00 ?

• Upvote 7

titi4600

Same thoughts for me 

PardTheTroll

There have been multiple threads opened recently about recoil mechanics in EfT. Dont tell me it is that hard to just post it there to keep those threads alive and let the devs see that the community cares?

• Sad 2

Totally agree with you.

Even if there is a big work of developer behind, currently the recoil does not need any management is much too easy to shoot in full auto. The recoil should be managed with mouse and not automatically, penalizing players who play full auto and not those who burst or use the semi auto.

Nicoraptor

Same, totally agree with you.

Nadorr

As being pretty new to this game, this is very interesting system as the shooting felt pretty weird. And I do agree with you. that the recoil should be manually controlled, so people could not full auto from 100m away.

p4nnus

Use the search function before posting. Youre breaking the rules by cluttering the forum with duplicates!