Card verification

soradoespc

coleslaw33
18 hours ago, xXHECTICDABZXx said:

TO ALL PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE PAYING BECAUSE OF STUPID PAYMENT METHOD.

Step1. Go to Amazon

Step2. Make a free account and enter your card info into amazon.

Step3. istead of choosing your normal card option for payment (whilst buying tarkov) select AmazonPay.

it will then redirect you to checkout THREW AMAZON. just found this out second time trying to buy NO MOTHAFUCKIN XSOLLA BULLSHIT 100%

I second this. Apparently PayPal works better as well. Finally decided to buy the game and I've been struggling for 3 hours just trying to do that. Finally got AmazonPay to go through but it still goes through Xsolla to verify I guess, it's just spinning on "waiting for payment confirmation". If this actually doesn't end up working I'm not even going to bother buying it. I could've had it downloaded and been playing for an hour now if they didn't have this worthless payment system.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMAOri

• LousTavern

• slamdy

• Xarc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i guess buying the game is a game within itself "Escape from Xsolla" .. what a trash payment processor. In Xsolla's live chat they literally said "Call your bank." and instantly ended the chat session

Hi so when I try to buy the game and use my card, it tells me it will take out two small payments to prove it's my card. My problem is my bank keeps making when one transaction and I can't see how muc

I tried buying the game but the hassle going through Xsolla and then the ridiculous security checks is not worth buying this game. This is the only non steam game that has such a terrible buying proce

Jupitr

This problem has been going on I see since 2018. Now here in 2021 I'm trying to buy the game and have the same problem: The temporary charge isn't showing up on my bank account, so I can complete the purchase of the game. Why is this silly problem still a thing!!!? Looks like there will be no Tarkov for me since their ridiculous purchase system literally prevents me from purchasing the game. I see I can go through amazon, but if the company is making it this complicated to buy the game directly from them...after knowing for 2.5 years there are problems...I'm seeing some serious red flags here. They're forcing us to troubleshoot issues as fundamental as purchasing the game. I'm worried to see how they handle other serious in--game issues.

Edited by Jupitr
fulmetaljacket

Tried 3 times now to guess the 'less than $2' verification amount...

Failed all 9 times as you get 3 attempts everytime you try to buy the game..

Tried to buy through my phone...

Game me another 3 attempts but also failed...

Screw it... I give up.

I'd hate to think how much money this company has lost due to this stupid verification process...

That's an hour of my life wasted.

What a joke

Alacazar

My bank account wont update with the verification charge and I have no idea how long I will need to sit at my computer...  Very annoying issue. :[

Skkratch

The login wouldnt accept any domain email except gmail- that was the fist problem, and then, this credit card hassle.

Unable to log into game because of this credit card verification, extra payment BS.

This has been an issue for 3 years and the sign up process still doesnt include a warning about the verification system.

HotColdCocoa

Been trying for 2 hours and still can't get this to work, I cant see the "less than $2' verification amount..." as if it doesn't exist. Can I get this game already, this is a stupid verification system.

• Upvote 1
Explodo

this is the most annoying stupidest thing i have ever encountered when buying a game in my entire life . they need to kick this company to the curb and get a real processing company that has a clue how to work purchases out for people . i'm not dealing with this stupidity

Crumpits

I am having the same problem. I honestly hope that everyone who experiences this problem just decides to stop trying as I did. This policy is anti consumer and it is annoying. I hope this costs you money. 

I tried 3 different payment methods including Paypal to buy the game as a gift for a friend and they now all failed.
What's worse is that Paypal worked yesterday for my initial purchase and then upgrade. The Paypal ones got immediately refunded/failed. (although the refund takes 3 days...let's hope I get the money back)

The final hurdle was using my CC directly and the verification being impossible due to all the activity on my account. (my bank does not show the actual transactions, only the amount available)

Thinking on it now, that last one was probably a waste of time as the CC company has most likely flagged the company as dodgy and will not allow the transaction any more no matter what I do.

So that is the end of that I guess....

Kriegsdegen

TJust posting that yeah, with my bank same issue other people have had, the payments did eventually go through but they took so long to show, hours. And yeah I could just use paypal, but that takes 3-5 business days to send money to from my bank and I'm already pretty peeved by the whole experience so I'll post-pone trying this game until they've got a better method of paying.

Just an update:

The refunds were processed today (Mon).
I solved the issue yesterday by sending money via paypal to my friend who then successfully purchased Tarkov from his own Paypal account.

As for the 'less than $2" amount? Never appeared in my account at all. So I was right, my bank is just denying the transactions from this company no matter what.

pubcrawl_au

Same here....with CC. Banks dont allow small debits as tests as it normally leads to a larger fraud attempt. Really bad process.

Ill create a paypal account i guess...give that a whirl if no go well i guess back to Rust it is.

a_Juicy_a

Hello, I am new and trying to buy this game it says that I need a debited amount that was sent to my bank messages but when I go check there is nothing there, and for that reason I am not able to get the amount to buy the game and I have no idea were to find the amount.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:51 PM, coleslaw33 said:

I second this. Apparently PayPal works better as well. Finally decided to buy the game and I've been struggling for 3 hours just trying to do that. Finally got AmazonPay to go through but it still goes through Xsolla to verify I guess, it's just spinning on "waiting for payment confirmation". If this actually doesn't end up working I'm not even going to bother buying it. I could've had it downloaded and been playing for an hour now if they didn't have this worthless payment system.

I been having the same problem, and I have no clue on how to fix it.

NotBatman3

yeah i cant buy the game without taking extra steps and I dont want to hook my pay pal and banking information together I'm over it. Ill just wait till they get rid of this system

• 3 weeks later...
Hylian740

anyone thats having trouble just go buy a cd key because screw xsolla. all you do is go to your account and put in the code and you have the game. cdkeys.com

joshuathe304

Xsolla is officially a joke of a transaction business, seriously. this authentication has got to be the worst way of doing so and a stupid one at that. Losing many customers daily just because of this, definitely should drop this support for purchases.....

Pixella71

Also tried to buy the game today, verification just didn't show up, chatting to xsolla was as unhelpful as it gets, clearly the person on the other side had better things to do.   Also bought Hell Let Loose today so I'll stick with that one, given it was half the price of Tarkov and didn't have to jump through hoops to purchase. My enthusiasm for purchasing Tarkov has all but vanished now, terrible first/last experience.

pyrexmg_

Wow you guys really need to fix this. No charge appearing in my bank account. What a mission to buy a game, jesus. I can only imagine the amount of money you guys have lost over this. 

Xarc
14 hours ago, pyrexmg_ said:

Wow you guys really need to fix this. No charge appearing in my bank account. What a mission to buy a game, jesus. I can only imagine the amount of money you guys have lost over this. 

Ask Xsolla.

kamyl

I also can't make a payment through xsolla, because I get some error "1092". I tried 3 different payment methods, different browsers, for couple of times for 2 days. Nope, doesn't work. I'd love to buy on Steam, when it's available there, very convenient, hassle free. Right now even if I wanted to I just can't buy it for myself. What a shame, because it looks like a very good game which some of my friends would buy it, too if it was on Steam.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Nova9Known

For anyone having this problem I used paypal and it worked. I just used my debit card through paypal.

XenoHunter

This is a little ridiculous for a game purchase even if its an expensive game, never bought a game that want a bank verification assuming the buyer has a mobile banking app. I really need some help cause my bank doesn't show purchases within 3 hours 

GrayGhost27

hi i bought the game about 2 hours and have not received the amounts they took out. can someone help ?