Card verification

soradoespc

Vetiast

confirmed still an issue.... then i went i thumbs downed their help after doing the chat live the person asked me to send them a picture of my card because their security was blocking it. But they are just copy and pasting their responses so this forum is better than their actual live customer service.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMAOri

• LousTavern

• slamdy

• Xarc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i guess buying the game is a game within itself "Escape from Xsolla" .. what a trash payment processor. In Xsolla's live chat they literally said "Call your bank." and instantly ended the chat session

Hi so when I try to buy the game and use my card, it tells me it will take out two small payments to prove it's my card. My problem is my bank keeps making when one transaction and I can't see how muc

Where are you trying to buy the game from? Payment through Xsolla should be a one off transaction, not multiple ones. Are you sure you are buying from our official store? https://www.escapef

TMSPhoenix

Im having a problem where i can't pay the difference with a seperate card like usual, i got a $50 visa gift card but the standard edition total is $51.12. After putting in my information instead of asking how i would pay for the rest it just says purchase failed. Can anyone help?

isnoe

Just wanted to say: was having this same issue, have USAA Banking. Wasn't showing me any amounts charged for whatever reason for hours, decided to use the Amazon Pay version and it instantly went through. I'd recommend using that.

sytheim

We've created a new account with my brother to buy Escape from tarkov, we would like to play together. But no way to buy the Game cause of the verification process of Xsolla that doesn't work at all. The Game is really cool, it's a pain to can't play together cause of this Xsolla poo. So we don't buy the game, congrats !  

Xarc
26 minutes ago, sytheim said:

We've created a new account with my brother to buy Escape from tarkov, we would like to play together. But no way to buy the Game cause of the verification process of Xsolla that doesn't work at all. The Game is really cool, it's a pain to can't play together cause of this Xsolla poo. So we don't buy the game, congrats !  

Ask Xsolla.

Nephimire

You guys really screwed the pooch on this one.  How many sales have you lost over your purchasing issues?  Heads would roll if this was a real company 

• 2 weeks later...
Rmair193

I have to agree, your purchasing system is absurd. Why is there even an additional verification? I've never seen a company that uses some asinine payment system like this.

It speaks volumes about how your entire platform and game works. 1 hour lockout for wrong password entered? Additional verification for purchases that people have to spend days getting past?

Its like BSG thinks all of their customers are 8 year olds who have never used a computer, dont know how to create a password or protect their own bank account.

YOU ARE STIFILING YOUR OWN DEVELOPMENT WITH THIS ULTRA HEAVY-HANDED APPROACH TO SECURITY.

Coorweiser

You lost another purchase? My bank account will not update in time to verify my identity. 

Brokenknee7X21

I tried to purchase ETF and kept receiving the Error 3032 message.  After contacting Xsolla via LiveChat I received this message regarding my purchase not going through:

"Safe gaming and secure purchases are of the highest importance to Xsolla. We take online fraud seriously. We have been in contact with the owner of the payment account who has reported family fraud and requested/agreed to permanently block any future access to our payment platform. It means that we are not able to change our security settings for you. Thank you for understanding."

Could anyone shed some light on this topic?

torar

Same problem here... all payment methods are blocked.

Screw it, I don't have the time and patience to deal with ridiculous customer support from Xsolla.

I have never experienced this much trouble with online purchase.

Looks like I will skip this game until they release it on Steam (if they even will release it on steam...).

I even through about purchasing it on g2a (I hate this website) but then I decided these devs don't deserve my money if their payment method is broken.