Staale

Can anyone explain this?

Here i am in dorms and suddenly the third story door on the right side by marked room suddenly opens. In the video you can hear the sound of the door opening and i thought it was beneath me. I have never seen anything like this in the game, have they added some sort of new key or is this a glitch? 

Here's a screenshot of his name, as you can see he is only level 14.  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/488015328035602445/501500739433267211/unknown.png

Edited by Staale

Exactly what i thought, well the guy is level 14 and he has eod, pretty sad.

Hopefully someone will do something about this guy.

Its a glitch that some people know how to open that door, its happened to me before but its not a cheat remember the forum rules not to accuse people of cheating, but yes there is a glitch for that door

Just a friendly reminder to always check your corners no matter where you are :)

Edited by Oleownyou

18 minutes ago, Oleownyou said:

Its a glitch that some people know how to open that door, its happened to me before but its not a cheat remember the forum rules not to accuse people of cheating, but yes there is a glitch for that door

Just a friendly reminder to always check your corners no matter where you are :)

Do you have any videos of people utilizing this glitch? I have never seen anything like this before.

9 minutes ago, Staale said:

Do you have any videos of people utilizing this glitch? I have never seen anything like this before.

No I do not but I know its there but I would not share how to utilize this glitch even if I did cause it is not fair to people to use it against people.  Not saying that is the intent of why your asking

30 minutes ago, Oleownyou said:

'Opening unopenable door' is one certain feature of the existing cheats. 

1 minute ago, Oleownyou said:

No I do not but I know its there but I would not share how to utilize this glitch even if I did cause it is not fair to people to use it against people.  Not saying that is the intent of why your asking

The reason i ask is to find out if it is a glitch or not. It seems really fishy what he did, the fact that he was also only level 14 says something.  I won't feel safe on third floor anymore from now on though, that's for sure. 

13 minutes ago, Oleownyou said:

why? streamers have said it before, let everyone know how to do the glitch. It's the fastest way to get it fixed

18 hours ago, Staale said:

Here i am in dorms and suddenly the third story door on the right side by marked room suddenly opens. In the video you can hear the sound of the door opening and i thought it was beneath me. I have never seen anything like this in the game, have they added some sort of new key or is this a glitch? 

Here's a screenshot of his name, as you can see he is only level 14.  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/488015328035602445/501500739433267211/unknown.png

i sure its some sort of map glitch (unopened door become unlocked doors) 

i was able to open this door many times before (same happen for the door in 2 story dorms near rooms 114 and 110)

Just a friendly advice instead of shaming people on forums just add them in game and ask them how they could win against you

21 minutes ago, WEGO_CAT said:

i was able to open this door many times before (same happen for the door in 2 story dorms near rooms 114 and 110)

This is because someone else in your raid used the cheat feature "unlock all doors". If this cheating feature is been used, doors are unlocked to every player in this raid.

2 hours ago, netnix said:

why? streamers have said it before, let everyone know how to do the glitch. It's the fastest way to get it fixed

I honestly don't know how its done but yes it is something that needs to get figured out.

2 hours ago, Staale said:

I won't feel safe on third floor anymore from now on though, that's for sure.

I always check that door not when im on third if I go towards the roof there

In addition to any cheats that enable this, we have seen two separate occasions where a group of players have entered third story of 3 story dorm without opening a door on the building on the construction side of Dorms but rather simply 'passed through the wall' on that side.  Having had unit players both inside and outside the dorms on two occasions we can confirm that there is bad mapping and odd things happen in Three story dorms in several places. 

IN the two cases we witnessed, the outside player(s) announced the incoming tangos climbing metal stairs on Construction side while the inside group prepared to fire.  Suddenly these inside players were dead from shots immediately behind them with no doors ever having been opened on Construction side, and no activity from outside on Edge-of-map side.  

There is also a bad mapping section between 2nd and 3rd story INSIDE along the wall on the last section of stairs before 3rd story. Under the right conditions you have been able to pass between 'being on the stairwell' and being inside a room - and sometimes NOT the room that is to the left of the stairwell which is a bathroom...

Edited by AlJabberwock