Sign in to follow this  
Jazztroll

Cheating Player

Jazztroll

I'm not sure where to post this so i'm gonna do it here.\

So i was playing Customs behind the gas station there's a couple of trees forming like a little forest.. So i was in prone position at the top of this little hill. I was in the middle of few trees and i was observing the station for someone there (scav's players w/e) and out of nowhere something just hit me, and then again, and again. At first i didn't even understood what the F is happening. I started bleeding so i got up and started running and bandaging myself, i try to hide, i was kneeling behind cars, garbage containers, that little shack with one ammo crate and nothing this dude kept following me and killed me probably with an axe, but i couldn't see him, he didn't produce a sound, not even once. He was invisible ?!? And just kept following me hitting me with his stupid axe, and eventually he killed me?!!?! And i'm like "What the f*ck????" He couldn't be shooting at me from a long distance cause i ran away so far that he has to follow me, find me again and start shooting at me again. It cannot be scav cause he didn't produce a sound. However i got his name bcs the game tell's u who killed you and he was normal player who goes by the name "###" if its not a big problem for the devs and moderators ban this idiot as soon as possible. thank you..

Edited by swats73
Name and shame against forum rules

02_

BSG Does not accept hacker reports! please reffrain from name shaming. What looks like cheats can be desync and many other things!
BSG only posts the names of cheaters with extensive checks! 

There is currently no way to report a cheater, leave it to BSG to deal with them for now. Thank you!

• Sad 1

Did117

Mommie mommie! The baddies!

>and quotes that other guy 

Edited by swats73
Picture removed, profanity is against the forum rules.

02_

I'm unable to censor the name, so calling for a moderator is the second best way (i can think of) to deal with it.

GhostZ69
5 minutes ago, 02_ said:

I'm unable to censor the name, so calling for a moderator is the second best way (i can think of) to deal with it.

I am pretty sure they do not need to censor a Scav Name.  But keep hitting that button!

02_

Now i feel stupid :D

I misunderstood and made a mistake, my bad!