weeping-pirate

Newbie friday is close!

weeping-pirate

Good day fellow Tarkovers,

This is a general reminder that Newbie Friday like on every friday starting at 0001 hrs 19 October , and will end at 0001 hrs 20 October.

Tarkov is a fascinating game, but it also comes with challenges. On newbie Fridays, members of the JAG discord prepared all week to help new players and returning vets get adjusted to the game. We help players finish quests, get some experience, and just have some fun while learning the game. This is our way of giving back to this great community.

We will also be giving away a 30 day trail in the upcoming days (thanks for providing us with trail accounts bsg )

In order to partake, join one of the rooms with a red circle (will be designated by newbie Friday names). We will try to man the channels for 24/7 (we have members from all across the globe). If there is a team of 4 or less, feel free to join the channel and ask to join them (just don't interrupt them if they are in contact), if there is an empty channel, Post in Tarkov General and someone will join you. If there is any questions or queries, feel free to ask any of the leadership.

Every Friday we help quite a few people out, if you need help or just want to play with a group feel free to join us this Newbie Friday.

To get in our  discord hit the following link https://discord.gg/5CEKG8c

Thank you all,

Weeping-Pirate

• Upvote 1

Thormato

Is it smart to do that Newbie Friday so close to the wipe? Shouldn't you do it after the wipe?

weeping-pirate
Just now, Thormato said:

Is it smart to do that Newbie Friday so close to the wipe? Shouldn't you do it after the wipe?

We  organize newbie friday every friday  for the last couple of months.
I totally realize pre-wipe might not be  the best time  to host this , that being said there are enough people who  need help or just looking for more to play with.

<3

Thormato

Its a cool and nice that you do something like that, EFT can be hard if you don't know what to do (well even if you know what you are doing its hard :D). But if it is every Friday, well then it shouldn't be a problem that it is prewipe

Chickinzooka

I would say this is the perfect time for new players to try the game and the discord! They can get the basics down, get over gear fear(Mainly because it's so near a wipe), do some quests for free rep that should carry over in the partial wipe, make some friends, and kick ass when the wipe hits! ~Thermosmagus

k3rm0r

Did i miss the anouncement of the upcoming wipe? 

I will come by the discord and group up with anyone. Might have some weapons for the new guys tl try out aswell

swats73

Good luck with it guys.

Swats73 

swats73

Posted to Twitter feed.

Keep up the good work.

Swats73 

Innerdecadence

Thanks for this, I'm gonna try to participate next Friday, As a new player this game is intense, immense, and deep which could lead to a bit of intimidation. This is a really appreciated incentive you guys are setting here. 

weeping-pirate
On 10/19/2018 at 7:01 PM, swats73 said:

Posted to Twitter feed.

Keep up the good work.

Swats73 

That's awesome! 

We appreciate it alot and it got quite some new faces in, great. It was another successful newbie friday. 

Feel like joining us in the discord for a game or two your most welcome! 

That being said sorry for the late responds I cant get on the forums anymore on my pc... I thought they where offline but figured they werent. 

Thanks again,keep up the great work. 

Weeping-Pirate