Sign in to follow this  
sali789

Why is there no Auto ban?

I mean, there are cheaters and hackers. Yes.

But there are some peoples who are cheating or hacking SO OBVIOUS, why you cant implement a system to auto ban such players?

For example: it is NOT POSSIBLE to kill a 4 man group, everyone with headshots in 3-4 seconds. Such "players" should get a automated ban.

• Sad 2

vor 6 Minuten schrieb sali789:

For example: it is NOT POSSIBLE to kill a 4 man group, everyone with headshots in 3-4 seconds. Such "players" should get a automated ban.

So if I see a squad jerking off on a cookie in a circle, I am not allowed to spray their heads down? Thanks for that I guess ...

vor 33 Minuten schrieb PardTheTroll:

So if I see a squad jerking off on a cookie in a circle, I am not allowed to spray their heads down? Thanks for that I guess ...

Well its not working this way. Fairfight uses this system all the time. It also monitors the way people are actually playing for example aiming through walls.

but thats not the point.

Maybe u can do is ONCE in a while. But not multiple times in a single session. If u also see this dude also has a 99% accuarcy, its pretty mouch obvious that these people are actually hacking.

Anti cheat is a perpetual battle between the DEV teams and cheat creators. Players are banned by anti cheat when detected.

Swats73 

I get Op's drift, but it's very difficult. The one thing that should be easily autobannable is speedhacking I guess. 

4 hours ago, Paxcon said:

I get Op's drift, but it's very difficult. The one thing that should be easily autobannable is speedhacking I guess. 

I know jack poo about making games but I would expect it's not as easy as you think or they would do it.

For example speed is distance over the time, how would the system tell between the guy that runs 100m in a second with a speed hack and the guy who lags out and teleports  100m?

We have all seen rubber banding in games, rubber banding would show up as moving at quicker speeds.

When ever I see someone tell a Dev something should be easy my first thought is always if it was they would do it, nobody likes a hard life.

12 hours ago, sali789 said:

But there are some peoples who are cheating or hacking SO OBVIOUS, why you cant implement a system to auto ban such players?

Wow... what an example.

This is why the dev team doesn´t even consider on adding "hacker/cheater reporting".

vor 12 Stunden schrieb sali789:

For REAL??? i once sprayed down a 4 man Team in the dorms. It took 3-4 seconds to kill them all - should i be banned? WTF.

Don t be mad if you got killed by a hacker, we all were at this point. The devs will work for us to get the best possible game experience, but this idea, sorry to say, is not good.

12 hours ago, sali789 said:

There is already an Active Anti cheat currently in operation.

Users are banned daily and if you search the forum we periodically post ban lists of a small fraction of users that have been banned.

As well as others have stated it is possible to easily wipe an entire team in a few seconds with carefully place shots.

#Answered

#Locked