Sign in to follow this  
NoisyCosmos

Unofficial EFT Text RPG community

NoisyCosmos

LOGO-1.thumb.jpg.d61f0b224772780f81536677a138bcfc.jpg

Hello dear community,

I've been playing the Escape from Tarkov Text RPG since the beginning of their journey at the English side (Game-1). You can find my player there as Jules, part of the United Survivor group. So, you can say I'm a more or less experienced player.

Some time ago I came with the idea that the game would need a common spot, along with the game forum activities, where players could find all the information they need (like guides, tutorials, lore) and also make them contact with other players and newcomers in terms of creating a sense of community. A place where anyone interested could chat, question and have fun.

Well, I've created the first Unofficial Escape from Tarkov Text RPG Discord community for that same purpose and I will wait there for whom is interested. And of course, don't be afraid to help, you are more than welcomed to do that.

A big Tarkov story is waiting for you there in the game. Imbibe yourself in the lore and meet new unknown characters. Try to get out of the city in one pice and fulfil your destiny...

https://discord.gg/RfRUGXm

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oranje

I will be available on this Discord for anyone with questions or suggestions for the RPG.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Cooperhance2

Yo how tf do i move 

Like i click on the map and it sets the destination but i cant move :/

Treferno

Do you all have a actual forum on here as well?