weron1212

I've been out of touch. Release date?

weron1212

Hi I've bought the most expensive version right when pre-orders were released. Got into first wave of alpha testing and then stopped playing because my potato..ehm PC wasnt ready for it.
Its been almost 2 years now and i wonder when is EFT gonna be released?

Newmatic_Weasel

Your grand kids will be able to enjoy it, I'm almost sure of it.

Phoenixsui
Am ‎21‎.‎10‎.‎2018 um 15:58 schrieb weron1212:

Hi I've bought the most expensive version right when pre-orders were released. Got into first wave of alpha testing and then stopped playing because my potato..ehm PC wasnt ready for it.
Its been almost 2 years now and i wonder when is EFT gonna be released?

It got some optimizations since you played it. I think the game is already in a enjoyable state and the progress is now faster than then. If you still got a potato computer it may still wont work, but if you had an upgrade in the past 2 years give it a try. Some bugs can still happen, but overall it is a great game in my opinion.

Natalino

I apologize for the confusion here guys. Dates will be announced as always so please stay tuned. Thanks!

sssneaky

Going to be atleast another year until they finish all of the maps let alone the weapons, armour, balancing all that, then connecting the maps and making an arena mode. Super ambitious game. Completely playable in it's current state.

circuleer

Honestly I think 2021 is pretty early judging from the speed we are going at now.

We are still getting Terra Labs and 5 other maps.

2019:  Terra Labs  /  1 map

2020: 2/3 maps

2021 1/2 maps and open beta.

Early 2022 release.

And in between thos maps all other promised content and optimizations.

You guys feel me?

Edited by circuleer

Lordzap

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Release_date

Release date

Escape from Tarkov is currently in Closed Beta.

Past release dates

Closed Alpha: 4. August 2016

Extended Alpha: 28. December 2016

Closed Beta: 27. July 2017

Planned release dates

Open Beta: 2019

Full Game Release: After Open Beta

so yeah about 2020/2021 lol

Edited by Lordzap

Himmuguegeli

My guess is that it´s 2020. Good things need time.

Something like EFT was never done before. It is also a very complex game that extends its complexity with every content update. Something that will always introduces new bugs that they have to smash again. I think BSG is doing extremely well for an Indie studio and they are making a game hardcore gamers in our niche really want. Something that big publisher’s won´t do in a thousand years.

I´m more than willing to wait for it.

robbbeh
22 hours ago, Himmuguegeli said:

My guess is that it´s 2020. Good things need time.

Something like EFT was never done before. It is also a very complex game that extends its complexity with every content update. Something that will always introduces new bugs that they have to smash again. I think BSG is doing extremely well for an Indie studio and they are making a game hardcore gamers in our niche really want. Something that big publisher’s won´t do in a thousand years.

I´m more than willing to wait for it.

All players will be gone before then i would imagine. Its been dead on most servers lately. I was going to upgrade my game edition dont think I will in current state.

Maki_Nishikino
11 minutes ago, robbbeh said:

All players will be gone before then i would imagine. Its been dead on most servers lately. I was going to upgrade my game edition dont think I will in current state.

No need to fret.

Himmuguegeli
vor 4 Stunden schrieb robbbeh:

Where are you playing?

I´m playing on EU servers and they are crowded as duck. It´s a nightmare to play some maps because PMC´s and Scav Players are overrepresented on some maps forcing me to kill 5 other players before getting close to certain exits on some maps. Even during nights the servers are usually filled very well. And when a new content patch comes out you even get higher matching times on some servers because there are too many players. I highly doubt that will be any different when the game releases. Since there is no alternative to EFT, people come back to it once a tiny content patch comes out while there´s always a decent amount of players that never seem to stop playing.

Playing a lot of Labs lately, getting rich while pushing my K/D upwards. It´s now on 8 and the most money I made by killing highly geared players on Labs that when they dropped sometimes gave me +700k of pure profit per person.

I wonder on what region and time you are playing when you describe the game as dead.

robbbeh

I'm playing on EU. I mean if it ever comes out on steam you will see player base numbers. The game is very fun but I think optimisation and gameplay should be a massive priority over new weapons, features and new maps etc. I have a decent computer and still struggle with stuttering and freezing. Can only imagine what people suffer with worse pc's and would probably make them uninstall.