Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Escape from Tarkov Developer's 2016 Report

Recommended Posts

Blackb1rd

The Escape from Tarkov team presents the annual progress in the form of a video report. The video is dedicated to the key stages in the project development, explanation of key game points and future plans. The audience will get to see the extensive project showcase, demonstration of absolutely new features, review of weapons and locations, as well as study of already implemented game functionality available to the participants of the Alpha testing.

You can join their ranks by purchasing one of the pre-order packages on the Escape from Tarkov official website.

Escape from Tarkov is hardcore online first-person action set in the alternate modern Russia. The players are in for story-driven scenario gameplay, high degree of realism, a complex character leveling and skill upgrade system, vast arsenal with unprecedented customization and many more. In the next few days, Escape from Tarkov will enter the stage of Extended Alpha, which will grant access to testing to most of the pre-order package owners who weren't admitted before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1lWEq2Q-Q

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs

Nice! I'm seeing so much new stuff!

Edited by sYs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stealthyprowler

Can't wait for extended alpha. Time to check out the video!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAGUAR1950

Great video keep up the good work looking forward to the Exstended Alpha and Beta Testing in the new year 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannymo111

Awesome! 

I've been around, for a while following the production of this game. I am so happy to see just how far you guys made it so far.

I cannot wait to see what the next year brings us. 

Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy new year!

So long, 

Evan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NuclearMessiah

Great video ! Its good to see that many new mechanics and stuff are ready to be implemented into the game ! :) Cannot wait for the Extended Alpha. Again, great job guys, keep it up and bring us best fps game ever made ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EFTK_DDongpari

Is there any Korean Emissaries yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orbixal
2 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

The Escape from Tarkov team presents the annual progress in the form of a video report. The video is dedicated to the key stages in the project development, explanation of key game points and future plans. The audience will get to see the extensive project showcase, demonstration of absolutely new features, review of weapons and locations, as well as study of already implemented game functionality available to the participants of the Alpha testing.

You can join their ranks by purchasing one of the pre-order packages on the Escape from Tarkov official website.

Escape from Tarkov is hardcore online first-person action set in the alternate modern Russia. The players are in for story-driven scenario gameplay, high degree of realism, a complex character leveling and skill upgrade system, vast arsenal with unprecedented customization and many more. In the next few days, Escape from Tarkov will enter the stage of Extended Alpha, which will grant access to testing to most of the pre-order package owners who weren't admitted before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1lWEq2Q-Q

Keep up the amazing work guys. I would love to see more Dev update videos or even maybe another stream xD any way Merry Christmas and keep working hard BattleState.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smokatoke

Awesome video. So many new things to try out!! Blind firing, access cards, and Downtown Tarkov is going to be ridiculous! New trader functions. Love how the devs dont like dying to the scavs either lol (bloopers)

Oh man what a great Christmas present. Thank you Devs and Battlestate Games!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NuclearMessiah

Bonus scenes blow my mind, that Stalker COP music and doge :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DerpingWork

And here i am, sitting here quietly waiting for damned Beta realease as it is not COMING out anytime soon.

9 months of waiting, suggesting of ideas and still after being told that there will be release at the end of December nothing.

Faith: Lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StoneDogg1

Wow...just wow...My expectations continue to rise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAGUAR1950
26 minutes ago, DerpingWork said:

And here i am, sitting here quietly waiting for damned Beta realease as it is not COMING out anytime soon.

9 months of waiting, suggesting of ideas and still after being told that there will be release at the end of December nothing.

Faith: Lost.

post-27575-what-do-we-say-to-spoilers-no

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaosmatic
32 minutes ago, DerpingWork said:

And here i am, sitting here quietly waiting for damned Beta realease as it is not COMING out anytime soon.

9 months of waiting, suggesting of ideas and still after being told that there will be release at the end of December nothing.

Faith: Lost.

You should have had some sense that it was not going to reach Beta by the end of the year, nearly everyone else here thought the exact same because of how much work they had to do. It probably surpassed the dev's plans but if it is all for the sake of making a better game than everyone should be supportive which is what the current situation is. I'm not allowed to talk about the alpha testing but just know this dev blog has been so exciting to see as they are incorporating what we are suggesting.

A studio is ACTUALLY listening to it's playerbase and adjusting the game.

The scope that Tarkov is working in is massive and at times I'll admit I'd been sceptical but Goddamn they are pulling off a masterpiece. If you really want to play it, spend the money and get one of the alpha access editions. Considering it's almost confirmed access now for most of the pre-order packs.

As soon as beta drops half the damn players won't report anything and it will be left to those dedicated to refining the experience. I've seen it before with War Thunder, Planetside in fact any game that has a beta scheme.

Trust me when I say that if they rushed this game, it would have been one of the greatest game tragedies in the first person genre. They are setting the bar and they are making damn well sure that no one else can come close.

Edited by Khaosmatic
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TRiiX

man its gonna drop for next month wait a week and chill out being salty not gona make it drop anny faster xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAGUAR1950

I wonder what this means:

                               Have those Scavs nicked that trolley from the local supermarket

 

 

15676379_1636469996647314_8010349267383346353_o.jpg

Edited by JAGUAR1950

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHSGMA

Thanks for your continued work on the game. Video looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buran

Great video showing the work done over the year, let's hope for a smooth 2017 with lots of EfT :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicwiz007

There are too many good things to note in this video. My favorite is the mention of TerraGroup stockpiles of weapons or whatever that are accessed by keycards.... oh man so now we know where we will be able to find working weapons finally!!!!!

As my family is away, we are not celebrating christmas til tuesday, so this information is the best gift i got yet <3 

p.s- character customization confirmed.

Edited by vicwiz007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trufflex

@Blackb1rd We are very very grateful for what @BATTLESTATE Studio have done so far, we will continue to support the project. We expect a very well optimized game, so we can enjoy it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
proven251

love the way this game is headed. hat's off to the devs so far you guys are awesome hope you have a merry christmas.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ivantherussian
35 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

There are too many good things to note in this video. My favorite is the mention of TerraGroup stockpiles of weapons or whatever that are accessed by keycards.... oh man so now we know where we will be able to find working weapons finally!!!!!

As my family is away, we are not celebrating christmas til tuesday, so this information is the best gift i got yet <3 

p.s- character customization confirmed.

Master of clothing here, im happy :D

Edited by ivantherussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shadows5525

I can't wait for extended alpha or beta. EFT is the most beautiful and realistic game that i even seen. Escape from Tarkov looks great but i see some drawbacks in it unfortunately I'm not alpha tester so I can't judge (but i really want to be one of them) for example moves of character after being shot or hit and swinging the scope. (I am passionate of weapons, guns, military, post apo, survival etc). Escape from Tarkov may be the best realistic survival shooter game in the world if you put more work in it. xD Even now EFT is better than most of games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicwiz007
1 minute ago, ivantherussian said:

Master of clothing is happy :D

screw the clothing my master, i want the terragroup stockpiles and rogue PMC guys. Finally ways to get good guns from raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2