Sign in to follow this  
Rex_Hilverstone

BEAR PATCHES

Rex_Hilverstone

Hello guys,i kow I promised to bring this a long time ago,but i had certain drawbacks.But now I wore theese patches for about 2 weeks and are great,not only showing a Tarkov lover,but they look great aswell.Is one of the best ways to get EfT stuff,if you are not from Russia and can't buy directly merchendise from their store (is the CW store,still same factions)...

I used the hollow logos I've made before,and I printed them at an print shop on some textile squares (I had to print them-like t-shirts- because I didn't had any pvc or broading places for patches to go any near my town,or it was to expensive on the internet,and they made 50 pieces on one command!,I'm not an army :begreat:),then got them atached to some velcro and voila! I will atach them to a t-shirt to,for full bear loadout,but not for now.

Hope you like them,and that I might gave you the ideea of how to have your own EfT stuff! :bewhink:

Also,Merry Chrstmas and New Year!!!

15722744_1023969194415284_858149238_n.jpg

15712929_1023969267748610_1401111993_n.jpg15722515_1023969214415282_736284809_n.jpg

15749435_1023969164415287_1245253457_n.jpg

Spoiler

Dimitry wishes you a merry christmas as well!

15712992_1023969154415288_1595763189_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Rex_Hilverstone

Btw guys,I won't expect to make any USEC patch,due the fact that I'm more of a BEAR guy :betoung:

But if you ever wat a EfT patch and don't want to send nearly any money to prin them or do a pvc/broded patch you can always use paint marker (you find the either at libraries stores,with school stuff or pens,or at construction materials shops) and paint what you want either on a piece of meterial and then saw that on velcro or directly on velcro,though if you are not good with drayng,or using that marker I said,you can make a stencil or just write the letters (belive me,you'll get away with it and it will still be ok).

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

kqo

Could you send the picture you used to make the BEAR patch? 

Kwahamot

Damn, that looks good!

Rex_Hilverstone
On 04.01.2017 at 2:32 AM, jacobtj said:

Could you send the picture you used to make the BEAR patch? 

They are featured on the Fan Art section of this forum as PNG and also wallpapers aswell.

In the making of theese I used the Bear logos I've made,you can find them here among usec ones aswell.

They are both free to use (png&wallpapers)

Have fun! :bewhink:

Cfxsquad

That is awesome!

Joker47
On 26/12/2016 at 3:08 PM, Rex_Hilverstone said:

Btw guys,I won't expect to make any USEC patch,due the fact that I'm more of a BEAR guy :betoung:

But if you ever wat a EfT patch and don't want to send nearly any money to prin them or do a pvc/broded patch you can always use paint marker (you find the either at libraries stores,with school stuff or pens,or at construction materials shops) and paint what you want either on a piece of meterial and then saw that on velcro or directly on velcro,though if you are not good with drayng,or using that marker I said,you can make a stencil or just write the letters (belive me,you'll get away with it and it will still be ok).

Good luck!

ok i,ll do the USEC then. BOO the bears 

• Upvote 1

Joker47

yo dudes i will have something to show you soon. for Bears only. lol

Zacaev

These are EPIC, would love to pick up a few of these.

KaszubKomandos

all about the usec bois

AODqw97

Nice work. Wish I could get some here in UK.