Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
treej420

Raid Dead Every Time

Recommended Posts

treej420

so every raid I go into theres literally nobody maybe 1 other pmc . iv gotten the scav boss every time and ill sit there to see and iv waited and just ran around with the pumpkin head on and still nothing, anyone else having this issue. I mean even on spawn theres nobody.

Edited by treej420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WEGO_CAT
7 minutes ago, treej420 said:

so every raid I go into theres literally nobody maybe 1 other pmc . iv gotten the scav boss every time and ill sit there to see and iv waited and just ran around with the pumpkin head on and still nothing, anyone else having this issue. I mean even on spawn theres nobody.

this depend on 2 things

first the time you playing at (the time IRL like if you playing in mid night then it will be less players) 

second a lot players take break from the game and just wait for the next patch and WIPE

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
treej420
1 minute ago, WEGO_CAT said:

this depend on 2 things

first the time you playing at (the time IRL like if you playing in mid night then it will be less players) 

second a lot players take break from the game and just wait for the next patch and WIPE

I play during the day so I don't get it, just the other day couldn't even get off spawn now Im running around throwing grenades to try to find ppl. but thanks for checking it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lixurious_CZ
6 hours ago, WEGO_CAT said:

this depend on 2 things

first the time you playing at (the time IRL like if you playing in mid night then it will be less players) 

second a lot players take break from the game and just wait for the next patch and WIPE

Any ETA when comes WIPE? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mattywatty2012
6 minutes ago, Lixurious_CZ said:

Any ETA when comes WIPE? :)

was confirmed for this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyzed
8 hours ago, WEGO_CAT said:

this depend on 2 things

first the time you playing at (the time IRL like if you playing in mid night then it will be less players) 

second a lot players take break from the game and just wait for the next patch and WIPE

This doesn’t make any sense...a raid will not start until minimum required players are reached

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyzed
1 hour ago, mattywatty2012 said:

was confirmed for this week

Do not say rubbish...there is no info about 10.5, neither about a wipe

Wipe will come with 10.5...that’s was confirmed many times by devs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mattywatty2012
4 hours ago, Skyzed said:

Do not say rubbish...there is no info about 10.5, neither about a wipe

Wipe will come with 10.5...that’s was confirmed many times by devs

You don't say?

Check the telegram or twitter account for news pertaining to the game. Don't ask randos on the forums or you'll get a stupid answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyzed
5 hours ago, mattywatty2012 said:

You don't say?

Check the telegram or twitter account for news pertaining to the game. Don't ask randos on the forums or you'll get a stupid answer.

In fact there is no info FROM DEVS about a wipe date,not here,not on FB and neither on Twitter 

 

 

Edited by Skyzed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
takeoverartist
12 hours ago, Skyzed said:

This doesn’t make any sense...a raid will not start until minimum required players are reached

it will... ive been stuck on ME servers the last few months. and have started several empty raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mattywatty2012
12 hours ago, Skyzed said:

In fact there is no info FROM DEVS about a wipe date,not here,not on FB and neither on Twitter 

 

 

You don't know what sarcasm is do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyzed
12 hours ago, mattywatty2012 said:

You don't know what sarcasm is do you?

I don’t think that yours was sarcasm...but ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2