Kaptain_Kush

Audio from dying/dead players and scavs

Kaptain_Kush

I honestly don’t mind the audio (screaming) from dying scavs or players but can we double tap them to shut them up? It really takes away from being able to hear if another scav or player is coming up.

like in reality, if some dying person is screaming, I’d put another one in him so he won’t completely blow my position. 

Plus, there’s that audio bug where some people can hear the scream and some can’t. Don’t you think that’s an actual advantage to those who can’t hear the audio against the ones who can. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

mattywatty2012

Love this idea, great sounds when they die but audio cues in the game are vital and the ability to double tap someone to shut them up is great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Natalino

A cool suggestion. Yet, I do not think you will see it very soon but who knows, it might come to Tarkov. Keep involving the community in this idea/discussion. It definitely can have a place in EFT. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Kaptain_Kush

Thank you guys for the feed back, I've had this game for a very long time but recently fell in love with it. I only hope that this game continues to grow and emerge with cool realistic features unlike most games where it maintains a very stale and kind of 'basic' vibe.

I really do hope they add it, it would be cool. 

Eqlibrium

Like the idea. The noise from scavs have ruined my stealth more than once. So, if it was possible to kill someone without the screaming im all in. Like, i do not think if you shot someone in the head they will scream for 5 seconds after they are dead. :P

• Like 1

Kaptain_Kush
5 minutes ago, Eqlibrium said:

Like the idea. The noise from scavs have ruined my stealth more than once. So, if it was possible to kill someone without the screaming im all in. Like, i do not think if you shot someone in the head they will scream for 5 seconds after they are dead. :P

Exactly. I'm like, didn't you get shot in the mouth? You're still able to do all that? haha

TheREALGovernor

As meaningless as my opinion is, I will throw it in here: I agree with the OP in that it would be a tactical advantage to be able to double-tap dead and screaming players/ai/scavs to shut their screams up. 

• Like 1

DragunovCrux
On 10/28/2018 at 11:34 PM, Kaptain_Kush said:

I honestly don’t mind the audio (screaming) from dying scavs or players but can we double tap them to shut them up? It really takes away from being able to hear if another scav or player is coming up.

like in reality, if some dying person is screaming, I’d put another one in him so he won’t completely blow my position. 

Plus, there’s that audio bug where some people can hear the scream and some can’t. Don’t you think that’s an actual advantage to those who can’t hear the audio against the ones who can. 

You are ruthless. I like it. We can be friends.

• Hot 1

Kaptain_Kush
12 hours ago, DragunovCrux said:

You are ruthless. I like it. We can be friends.

It's a hard world in Tarkov. Friends are important haha.

CRAZZY1

agreed would be so satsfying to kill scav hear him scream shoot him again to shut him up i allready double tap them for just fun but having a use for it oh yeah thatll be so ducking saysfying and great i approve.