Zoraxon

Dev Question

Zoraxon

Okay, I have a question about a subject that may effect most, if not all, of the forums.

When the beta drops, what happens to the forums?

As you basically all know, there is an alpha-only forum. This was public knowledge before. What is going to happen to that forum when the beta comes out? Is it going to be deleted? Is it going to be archived? Is it going to be absorbed by the beta forum (Which will exist for the beta testers)? I kinda want to know this.

@Blackb1rd @dev-george

Carriedfall51

Off topic from the question above, but i have heard that the approximate drop date for the game will be in 2017. But are we at least able to get a month estimate? At least something closer than the generic year.

Kwahamot
3 hours ago, Carriedfall51 said:

Off topic from the question above, but i have heard that the approximate drop date for the game will be in 2017. But are we at least able to get a month estimate? At least something closer than the generic year.

Until the developers announce this themselves, we only have next year as an estimate. Us members cannot speculate until we get into the open beta. Once the open beta is available, we can have a rough estimate of when the game may be released. The developers might even release some information themselves sooner or later. The problem with developers giving out estimation dates, people want to see them estimation dates met. If they are unable to release during the estimated dates, people will get unhappy.

Carriedfall51
On 12/27/2016 at 5:13 PM, kwahamoT said:

Until the developers announce this themselves, we only have next year as an estimate. Us members cannot speculate until we get into the open beta. Once the open beta is available, we can have a rough estimate of when the game may be released. The developers might even release some information themselves sooner or later. The problem with developers giving out estimation dates, people want to see them estimation dates met. If they are unable to release during the estimated dates, people will get unhappy.

Wellllll then.....gotta suck it up...

PLS OPEN BETA! WE NEED SOME SPICY REALISM HERE WITH BAD CODS AND LIMITED BATTLEFIELDS!