TheWay

Sorry for the delay

Escapers!

We are here and we are working without weekends - consumable animations required more testing and fixing that we expected.

We are 100% understand your feelings about this delayed wipe and patch but its clear that we cant upload something unfinished.

Right now we are making playtests of 10.5 functionality and they are almost finished. Expect 10.5 preliminary patchnotes soon.

Also enjoy big banwave.

TRANSLATIONS:

• Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to our Italian Emissary and Moderator @dinosamir
  • Portuguese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Portuguese Emissary @Alexandre_5
  • German translation can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for Germany @Cyver
  • Arabic translation can be found here. Thanks to our Arabic Emissary @SimbaHB
  • Romanian translation can be found here. Thanks to our Romanian community memeber @j0zeph
  • Korean translation can be found here. Thanks to our Korean Emissary @lih2677
  • Polish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Official Community Representative for Poland @Reconic
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

since where delaying some.... after today (the 31st) can we turn scav boss back to normal spawn rate?.. its kinda getting ridiculous with customs. I still run other maps but places like interchange have became a ghost town and pretty much just a run threw 90% the time with some good loot. reason i say after Halloween is because of the Halloween special  stuff.

You guys said already that it can be later and that the end of october is not 100% the actually release date. Don't act like its a delay and your fault, because that brings the salt to all those whiners :D 

Thanks for all the hard work, but really remember to take breaks .

We need you guys fit for some time longer,  y´know ;)

• Upvote 2

Why are the consumable animations are holding off the next patch? I thought 10.5 only had the medical animations?

vor 14 Minuten schrieb RAC-W:

Why are the consumable animations are holding off the next patch? I thought 10.5 only had the medical animations?

Both

Well it's not really a delay since you never gave a release date right? maybe if people would stop pushing for an exact date you wouldnt have said 2-3 weeks. and wouldnt have a perceived delay. release it when its ready. I suggest next wipe not even announcing it until its ready and then drop it the next day. people seem to like to quit playing when they know there is a wipe. Its funny now that they stopped and are still waiting while the rest of us are still having fun lol. Play the same until the day it wipes, then start over. You guys are doing an awesome job!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Not sure when you are playing, been playing 90% interchange and always stomp on people, or get stomped on by people. Haven't had an empty match on interchange for awhile, so it could just be the time you are playing is part of the issue.

• Like 1

Nothing to be sorry about you guys, you are making one of the best fps games (imo) on the market, so take your time and tweak everything to your liking, we will be anxiously waiting those awesome consumable animations <3 .

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RAC-W said:

painkillers would be both a med and a consumable. :D