TheWay

Sorry for the delay

Am 1.11.2018 um 16:00 schrieb Fridock:

What will be in this patch besides new animations and wipe?

Take a look at the Patch notes.

o stay up to date , you can also follow  BSG ´s Twitter Account for the newest official news https://twitter.com/bstategames

Greets Orka

Edited by Orka

The positivity of most of you on this thread is amazing. That is the kind of positivity any development team can hope for. Thank you and well-done everyone!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Nice. Keep up good work. But im still little bit dissapointed, just started to play a game week ago and now it feels like there is no point to play before wipe. Any info how long it takes, weeks?

• Sad 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb zrou:

Nice. Keep up good work. But im still little bit dissapointed, just started to play a game week ago and now it feels like there is no point to play before wipe. Any info how long it takes, weeks?

Same for me. Me and my friends bought the game on sunday, played 5 hours straight on monday until the shops were made cheap. Funny for 30 minutes, but then we were just annoyed and are waiting for the wipe right now. We just want to start playing normally.

Some kind of testing servers for end-game loot would be smart, but giving it to everyone without even saying for how long is not that good imo.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, komitor said:

Same for me. Me and my friends bought the game on sunday, played 5 hours straight on monday until the shops were made cheap. Funny for 30 minutes, but then we were just annoyed and are waiting for the wipe right now. We just want to start playing normally.

Some kind of testing servers for end-game loot would be smart, but giving it to everyone without even saying for how long is not that good imo.

Yep. Theres no point to even loot. You can just buy allmost everything you want. Not gonna play before wipe.

• Sad 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb zrou:

Yep. Theres no point to even loot. You can just buy allmost everything you want. Not gonna play before wipe.

If you would at least dont loose the stuff, then we could train pvp right now with high level tier. But we make our equip  ready for 30 Minutes, buy everything, mod everything, go inside, die after 10 minutes and need to rebuy and remod everything. It takes so much time that its just not worth the effort.

• Sad 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Trolliver:

its ok kids u can wait a day

Cant we just criticize something? It just happens at an unfavorable time. If you just bought a game you want to play it of course, thats pretty normal i guess.

Go and troll somewhere else ma dude :)

Edited by komitor

On 10/31/2018 at 4:55 PM, TheWay said:

Also enjoy big banwave.

I expected that this banwave would show up with the 0.10.5 patch. But, where is it?

As I mentioned some of the Cheats providers are still living a good life.

Edited by zieft

5 hours ago, zieft said:

I expected that this banwave would show up with the 0.10.5 patch. But, where is it?

As I mentioned some of the Cheats providers are still living a good life.

Ya I can honestly say I've been wacked by a few cheaters also. Literally will spawn then die.