Sign in to follow this  
MisterWayno

Weapon Paint - Camouflage

MisterWayno

Hello,

I am here to suggest weapon camouflage in the form of paint. No stupid bright pinks or oranges, earth colours that make sense and help to conceal you. I had three ideas of how it could be implemented. The first is going to mechanic and he has a tab where you put your gun/attachments in and select the style of camouflage desired and purchase it, and depending on the weapon and attachments the price will go up or down. The second is you buy the spray cans from mechanic and there is an option when you right click on the gun or inspect it that is "Camouflage" and you get to select which which pattern you like, or once the hideout is finished you can take it to a work bench and select the paints with the provided spray cans for desired camouflages. The third idea is that you have both of these implemented BUT paying mechanic gives you more camouflage options, and even have different traders offer different camouflages. 

Thanks for reading my wall of text, if you could be bothered. I'll add some photos as some suggestions, to visualize my idea and make it look pretty.

Cheers

Weapon Camo 1.jpg

Weapon Camo 2.jpg

Weapon Camo 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

mattywatty2012

This has been talked about at length before, I'd suggest using the search function on the forums to find out more.

• Upvote 1

TheWay

@MisterWayno

Hello sir,

here is quote from "Q&A with Nikita Buyanov 01/08/2018":

Q: Will it be possible to camouflage a gun?

A: Yes, we plan to add ability to put on camouflage via simple patterns.

We hear you, sir, please be patient.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Since the topic was answered, I am locking it.

#Locked

• Upvote 1