Majlo

Black "GUNSIGHT Mandible" for the Fast MT Helmet

Majlo

0050254_fma-gunsight-mandible-for-helmet-black_800.jpegCould we be seeing a black/any non-desert camouflage Mandible for the Fast MT Helmet in the future?

<- Like this one

It would be really cool for customization and increased camouflage (especially for night raids)

• Upvote 2

Tyraell

That would be great. And make it at least level 3. Its very expensive for the protection. Even with level 3 it would not save you against shot between eyes.

Majlo
On 11/25/2018 at 3:49 AM, TalRasha said:

That would be great. And make it at least level 3. Its very expensive for the protection. Even with level 3 it would not save you against shot between eyes.

If it's level 3 in the real world, sure.

If to make it level 3 just for gameplay, then I would rather not have it in-game.

Lapidus
On 11/28/2018 at 8:12 AM, Majlo said:

If it's level 3 in the real world, sure.

If to make it level 3 just for gameplay, then I would rather not have it in-game.

You realize that almost every helmet in the game is buffed beyond real world ballistic ratings for gameplay purposes, right?

Majlo
17 hours ago, Lapidus said:

You realize that almost every helmet in the game is buffed beyond real world ballistic ratings for gameplay purposes, right?

Yes, and I would love for that to be fixed to the way it's realistic.

I wouldn't care that helmets were near useless for stopping anything above 9x18.