Vanlou

Why BSG should do Economic Event before WIPE

Vanlou

Hello guys ! 
So, i had a discussion with several players of EFT and the current meta that is, sadly camping more and more. So i started to think, why is there campers when we're really near the wipe, and if these people will stilll camp after the wipe. 
My reflection let me think that it was for a good reason : 
Before the patch 0.8, the economic event permitted to every players to play EVERY stuff and unlimited, so all players (new and old) could learn to play every gear but most important, could finally forget the GEAR FEAR. I think that, because i started to play right before this event, and because of that i "learned" how to play Tarkov. The problem is that before the 0.9, because of many glitchers? This event didn't happen, so i think that it would be really benefic for the community (to have a better meta hehe)  to brand new players or just veterab player that don't have time to get gear without any effort 
Disclaimer : No, i'm not a player that don't have enough money to get out with a PACA, i play 5-6 raids a day and always high GEAR, but i just want that the new players get the enough experience for the next wipe so they will not play like level 2 while they are level 52  
Thanks for the reading, i'm sorry if i did some mistake in my english (almost sure that this sentence is the less english of my topic ...)
And will be happy to share some opinion with you boys ! 

blokkfighter

Its a great idea!

I loved the event, and i would be happy to see it again this time.