Bojan0302

21:9 Problems

Same for me, Trader page is zoomed in.

For the rest of the game, it seems actually fine. I use 3440x2160 res and 3440x2160 ratio and the FOV slider is working fine. So the traders page is the only problem for me.

For those who forgot, remember to uncheck the read only  for the local.ini. The work around for the previous version doesn't seem to work anymore.

2560 x 1080 Resolution issues also. 21:9

Always reverts to 4:3 in game. I have to manually change it every game. It got me killed twice on factory.

Just revert it, it was fine.
Don't fix stuff that ain't broke lads!

• Like 1

well it was kinda broken before the patch and right now after the patch its broken even more.. i dont understand the complexity here to get it working on bsg's side so i wait for the next patch thought :(

• Like 1

ok ive got it working, set it to 3440x1440 with that crap stretch ratio, then when in game go back to graphics then choose the 3440x1440 like someone said earlier, just choose that and no ratio adn it fixes it

10 hours ago, BasilBst said:

For the rest of the game, it seems actually fine. I use 3440x2160 res and 3440x2160 ratio and the FOV slider is working fine. So the traders page is the only problem for me.

For those who forgot, remember to uncheck the read only  for the local.ini. The work around for the previous version doesn't seem to work anymore.

thats not 21:9 or ultrawide resolutions what this post is about, but it seems the high res solutions have a stuffed trader menu.

Edited by LTSanta
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 9:10 AM, BasilBst said:

15 hours ago, LTSanta said:

thats not 21:9 or ultrawide resolutions what this post is about, but it seems the high res solutions have a stuffed trader menu.

My bad, I meant 3440x1440 and not 3440x2160 (it doesn't really exist I think). You can see my graph settings in the screen capture. Thanks for the notice.

Same problem.

Now this is not 21:9 in the game. I mean not only trade window. This is stretched 16:9 in the game, because the FOV slider not work.

When they fix this?   (((( Impossible to play.

Add another guy with this problem.

Also running @ 3440x1440.

Traders are zoomed in to the level that I cannot even see what's required to trade for an armored vest :P

I have the same problem ppls. In game its ok the aspect ratio for 3440x1440 that is. Its only the traders its not working which is making it very hard to see what barter items i need for a trade up due to it being super zoomed in. Please get this fixed BSG as it was fine before the patch.

Please, send in bug reports guys. Posting on the forum is good for discussion but bug reports are far more important since they will be tracked through the bug tracker and handled accordingly. Thanks!

Hey I am unable to launch my Escape from Tarkov. I purchased the game yesterday but can not get past the main loading screen. I am even unable to get to the main menu. Please help!!!!!!! I just want to play.

6 hours ago, Natalino said:

Please, send in bug reports guys. Posting on the forum is good for discussion but bug reports are far more important since they will be tracked through the bug tracker and handled accordingly. Thanks!

We have, we are told 

"Game does not fully support very high resolutions yet. You shouldn't experience this problem on 2650x1600 or lower resolutions."

I'm no game dev, so I can't say for sure, but this seems like it should be a simple fix. The UI attempts to scale correctly and reverts to a zoomed in mess & the in game ratio can be changed to 3440x1440 but reverts after the game is closed. It's like it has the potential and tries but reverts? 

vor 12 Stunden schrieb MooseTheLegend:

I'm no game dev, so I can't say for sure, but this seems like it should be a simple fix. The UI attempts to scale correctly and reverts to a zoomed in mess & the in game ratio can be changed to 3440x1440 but reverts after the game is closed. It's like it has the potential and tries but reverts? 

They are a small team. We should be thankfull that they even gave a f***  to add 21:9 before launch. Even Triple AAA studios often ignore the 21:9 community. Patience is key, I´m sure they will fix it.

On 11/14/2018 at 1:44 PM, Himmuguegeli said:

They are a small team. We should be thankfull that they even gave a f***  to add 21:9 before launch. Even Triple AAA studios often ignore the 21:9 community. Patience is key, I´m sure they will fix it.

Oh yeah absolutely, patience is key! I have faith in them :scsmile:

• Upvote 1