Sign in to follow this  
loboesp

leaving game not work

Seriously i know patch can have problems, but , leave game not work? something so basic and not work, are the dev think leave this project for incompetent ? launch a patcj without check nothing is the correct way? they write in the notes launcher is fixed leaving game, perhaps now the notes are the best jokes can made the devs. Desync , freezes and lag are bigger than before, fantastic work devs fantastic work

Edited by loboesp

Rainmaker  your retarded was after you born in the hospital? or was a litlle time ago? tell us the truth perhaps we can help you

I think i might be experiencing something similar. After a raid I cannot join a new raid or buy anything. I can move through trader menus and map menus. Clicking "ready" to start the raid does nothing and the log out and exit button also do nothing. So I have to close it in task manager and launch it again to join new raids. :/

Edited by lN3ILl

Just now, Ertthan said:

I have same problem. I am glad i am not alone. Any solutions? What should we do now in this situations? 

Just have to close it in task manager and relaunch it. Submit a bug report through the launcher if you feel you need too. We are going to have to put up with it until it's ironed out. I'll be lurking to for new info. Good luck. Happy hunting.

Yeah probably. I already did all of that but the biggest problem is the bug happening me after one game so i have to relaunch the game every 10 minutes and that is really anoying

Just now, Ertthan said:

Yeah probably. I already did all of that but the biggest problem is the bug happening me after one game so i have to relaunch the game every 10 minutes and that is really anoying

Yeah it can be frustrating. But we can work our way around it and still have some fun getting legged by scavs. :) 

I'm wondering though is is only a few people it is happening too or is everyone experiencing this?

I just got answare from eft support:

i didnt try it by my self but i will try it when i get to home. Hope ot will work for you guys :) 

Give me know! Gl and wish you good fights

add ne on the game: PUMPKINWAGEN

826D7F3D-8AA1-4B51-8439-88D2E40A43D5.jpeg

3 hours ago, loboesp said:

Seriously i know patch can have problems,

Considering this is the answer to your entire post it makes your post pointless, but if you didn't post it would you have answered yourself? Would I even be reading it?

3 hours ago, loboesp said:

Rainmaker  your retarded was after you born in the hospital? or was a litlle time ago? tell us the truth perhaps we can help you

That's not very nice.

+1 I have this too. And then the game does not save your examined items etc. So you have to do this all over again... :(