Room 310 and Shoreline Loot

Volcanus

So i have been doing a lot of runs on my favorite Map shoreline, every patch/wipe i do the whole keyrun and gain all the rare and good keys right away. 

After 4 hours and getting all the good keys, i decided to hit up all my fav rooms. And what i noticed instantly was  that they all got another round of nerfs. Loot not spawning as frequent in the loose loot spawns, crates having higher RNG chance of nothing spawning in them and just poor quality loot(which could be due to attention being lower ofc but i only had 21 attention last patch). 

But the one room that caught my attention the most was 310. 4 times now in a row i opened up the room (i was first to room and unlocked it) that nothing spawned on the table at all. Not even a horse figurine, chainlet... nothing. So i decided to do some offline raids on it to test if it was just a random ultra unlucky event of me getting the worst luck ever and i noticed the same thing, literally no loot spawning on the tables only the duffles had loot in it. 

So the question is are they trying to make the resort the new dorms of Customs? Nerfing rooms to the point where they are useless and force you to go to interchange to get loot now? Why was there no mention of these changes on the patch notes? Really i don't see why they keep hitting shoreline with nerfs when one run on Interchange last patch would account to 3 runs on last patches Shoreline money wise. Why do  they want to destroy the map?

finnely the Dev's listen to us that it just needs to be Rare  as stated by yourself all maps has been nerfed otherwise there is no fun to loot.
and its not destroying the map they want people to look for loot everywhere and stay as long as possible in the raid.

otherwise you hit 3 rooms and backpack is full en leaving the raid within 10 min

3 minutes ago, CrazySpades said:

finnely the Dev's listen to us that it just needs to be Rare  as stated by yourself all maps has been nerfed otherwise there is no fun to loot.
and its not destroying the map they want people to look for loot everywhere and stay as long as possible in the raid.

otherwise you hit 3 rooms and backpack is full en leaving the raid within 10 min

I don't think you understand me at all. There was literally no loot at all in the room. Like none. 

That doesn't = rare it means they full on nerfed it. 

But from testing i have been doing it seems to still spawn loot it just seems that people are no-cliping(cheating) to enter rooms without keys which is fun to learn.

Also loot shouldn't be super rare. Not everyone has 10 hours a day they can put into the game like you, just because you have no life means that loot should be so rare that you never see it. If you do that then you also need to alter the prices of certain items and change their barters otherwise they will never get used ever. You are just salty you can't have an advantage on other people.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the no-clip drop from the roof for my 306 dorm room mission on shore line, broke my legs both tries, think they fix the window drops, or I haven't done it right.

also 20 runs each and the 306 resort mission key has not spawned in the factory locker or customs at the office... sad.

I have the same issue, 30 runs with minimal to no loot at all, in the safes or lock rooms.